1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Art Installations

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by ZombieSquirrel, Oct 24, 2011.

1. I happened to see Patrick Doughtery's installation at the Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus, Ohio. I was so excited when I heard he was doing an installation on my campus.

I love the installation in Columbus and Kramus's artwork reminds me of Nine Lives.

Here is a picture of people volunteering to help with the piece. I wish I could have volunteered myself. Doughteryinstallation.JPG

Is there a piece of art that stands out in your mind? What was it? Where did you see it? Why did you like it?

2. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Not sure if it qualifies as "art" but the "Gold" statue on top of the Capital building in Salem, Oregon comes to mind. I know it is just thin gold leaves but the look is quite memorable.