1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

bad relationship

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Feb 24, 2015.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

well, my wife and i talked about the best way to approach the situation.
    then i went to kroger and thats when i found out that G is back. apparently they sorted things out and now my sil is back in her bad relationship. that just fucking sucks....

2. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

That is why they call it codependency. Codependents tend to return to the known bad relationship rather than suffer the insecurity of seeking a healthy relationship. Or, the horror, being in no relationship at all.

Horses seek a rider, and riders seek a (preferably well-broken) horse.

• Like Like x 4
  3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

its jsut one of those things that eventually ill start not to give a fuck and when she hits rock bottom im afraid ill just let her lay there

4. mew

mew New Member

This is really helpful. My sister is going though a milder version of this and I wasn't sure what to do. You're right though. Nothing you can do but support her when she needs/wants it. Thanks