1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

baggy pants law

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ralphie250, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Doris

Doris Getting Tilted

24 y/o summer worker wore saggy pants at my work this year. Mostly his underwear was showing, but occasionally I caught a glimpse of his hairy crack as well - something I wasn't so keen on looking at. But I said nothing. Although since he seemed very opinionated when talking with some other people, I was waiting for a moment to let him know (a bit jokingly), I don't take very seriously a man, who can't pull up his pants yet. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance, he did not get into very heated arguments with me.

He was quite offended having been scolded by a stranger at the mall. Someone, who had seen him there a few times, had the nerve to come and tell him, his clothing was tasteless. ;)

2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Yeah, and we all mistake yoga-pants-wearing women as strict vegetarians who selflessly wander the city, looking for ways to help humanity in any possible capacity.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seer666

Seer666 Getting Tilted

Hum, that story looks familiar. Glad I could help with that.

Funny, but in all the storied I've gone digging through, the only incidents I could find about baggy pants had nothing to do with gang bangers felling dissed over stupid white boys crimping their style. They are all older people or up tight white fuckers getting all bent out of shape because they don't like the look. Such as the stupid mall cops that chased a 15 year old kid into traffic because they didn't like his pant

http://gossiponthis.com/2011/02/21/teenager-killed-for-sagging-pants/

While I personally want to bitch smack every one I see with their pants like that for the sheer stupidity of it, both reality and logic defy every argument you've made on the topic so far. It's fashion, pure and simple. It's most likely here to stay, just like the mini skirt (which used to be the property of sluts and whores, and any chick wearing one was asking to be raped, as the courts used to say).

4. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

FTFY.

5. Viscount8

Viscount8 New Member

My son is in his mid-twenties. He doesn't wear baggy pants, but he does let them ride low, somtimes providing more information, than we need. "Pull your pants up, please!!!" only elicits a slight tug. I don't get the attraction, with the look. Creating a law, seems a bit much, though. There are many other things that fall under free speech and expression, that could be addressed.

6. Indigo Kid

Indigo Kid Getting Tilted

....and fat older dudes in skinny jeans can be as offensive as low in the crotch gansta - to look at. Just sayin'.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Everyone can walk around naked as far as I'm concerned.

Only know this, some people can pull this off and some can't
    and it is at dependent on the day; everyone changes...sometimes better, sometimes worse.

But this is irrelevant as to whether a certain look is attractive or not.

Should there be a law? No.
    But you still look ridiculous.

8. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Just read in the paper where another city near ne is adopting the same law.