1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Barber Shop might be up on Human Rights Charges

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mbraitman, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

I've been thinking about it and @spiritsoar has nailed exactly what bugs me about you. Again, bravo.

This isn't about shitting on Shadowex3. It's about pointing out how shitty your behaviour is.

Re: Dogpiling
    You are the only person here taking your particular position. You are the only one behaving like a complete asshole. You are surprised that you are getting the kind of reaction you are getting? Really?

As for personal attacks? Please provide examples. You make many references to them, but haven't yet provided examples. Please use your link collecting skills to provide.

You point out that I continued to attack you in a PM (yes, I am the Mod he is referencing). If rolling my eyes in the written word is an attack, colour me guilty. Let's stop talking about something that most people haven't seen. For the record... here are MY posts from the PM. I will only post Shadowex3's part of that conversation if he gives permission.

****a reply from Shadowex3 that I will insert with his permission********

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

I've read this thread and re-read this thread. The first time I read through it I had some events in my personal life that I thought may have clouded my take on the issues. So I waited to reply. Wanted to make sure my input was solely based on what I'm reading in this thread and how I understand it. I say understand because frankly and honestly I don't understand what Shadowex3's main or major complaints are about. After making several efforts to see your side go it, Shadowex3, all I can say is I don't see it you way. What I Do see you making several attempts, poorly made attempts by the way, to paint yourself as some sort of victim. Basic you're taking a victim stance. Some people play the race card other play other card. You're making a rather weak attempt to play the victim card. You throw out comments like KKK then try to attribute those comments to others. When called on this type of bull shit behavior you claim you're being "dog piled" upon or being victimized. In short you're being called out for your behavior or not being victimized. Several members and staff have tried to assertively explain where and how you're running your train off the rails and you fail to even acknowledge they might be right. Mr. Noyb spent considerable effort on what appears to be a well thought out detailed response trying to get you to understand why people are responding to you in the manner they are, you dismissed his efforts outright and went directly back to one of your now all too common "I'm a victim here" rants.

In my opinion many people have spent made several efforts to express to you the difference between "I disagree with you" and being disrespectful. I will admit, sadly, the thread has taken a less than 100% respectful posting but it didn't get there in a vacuum. People on this forum have dealt with posters playing the game you're trying to play (many previous member have played this game much better than you're trying to play it) and frankly they're not falling for it.

I know, I know now I'm one more staff member "dog piling" on you and "victimizing" you. But maybe, just maybe you're wrong. When everyone around you sees things one way and you see then another it's probably time to reassess the way you see things.

Lastly I'd like to point out no one is making you stay here, maybe this forum isn't for you? No one is asking or forcing you to leave either. I've heard no such talk anywhere of anyone even suggesting you be shown the door. But if you feel you're such a victim here and people are doing you wrong maybe you'd be happier elsewhere. It's a big "world wide web" out there, perhaps you (and the many, many other members PMing you in fear) would be happier on another forum?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

@Shadowex3, I note that there is yet to be a response to the above, or to the request for permission to post your half of the discussion in PM.

Shall we shine some light on the matter at hand?