1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty Finds, Tips, and Tricks

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by snowy, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I was not blessed by the eyebrow fairy but my kids were. Their father is half Basque so they inherited terrific brows. Nice pic and pretty lipstick color. What is is it? :)

2. omega

omega Very Tilted

Well thank you all who replied. I have thought about a bronzer that mixes with face lotion, but I'd have to be careful to not go heavy. Especially with my pale skin.

3. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

You do not look pale to me, but then I'm up here in Washington and get more rain than sun. ;)

4. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I found the duel sided pencil do you go lighter or darker than your hair? I think either Blonde or Caramel might work for me, but hope to try them next time I'm in Sephora.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

Thanks! I *think* it's Stila Stay all Day in Bacca - but it could be NYX Liquid Lingerie (I can't find the tube or recall the color name) I have too many floating around I do believe!

• Like Like x 1
  6. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

I go darker than my hair as it's lighter for the summer, but stay the same color brow all year round so in fall/winter it pretty much matches.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I'll look them both up as it is lovely! (also both are cruelty free!) Very pretty pic by the way. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 13, 2017 ---
    My hair is currently somewhere between pink and peach. ;) Was a redhead as baby and toddler and when not an outlandish color I'm a light auburn with silvery streaks, it goes strawberry in sunshine, and I almost always dye it a darker red in winter. Hopefully that Caramel will work, but the Blonde may be closer. This time I'll just have to see.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2017 ---
    Oh one more question! How are Stila eye palettes? They used to make tiny ones for face and I loved 'em! Urban Decay has a lot of fallout, Tarte makes great things but their colors for eyes are sometimes boring. I'll probably get a new palette around Christmastime and just starting to look around.
    This was the palette I had.
    stila-stylish-in-seoul.jpg

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  8. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Given that you color your hair, you can do whatever you like

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I was in Target and found a Soap & Glory Blonde eyebrow gel thingymabobber. Going to give that a shot and see if I can get eyebrows.

What beauty products do you use daily?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 19, 2017 ---
    450.jpg

10. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Everything still hurts today so just using an old box of Feria in Cherry Crush over the pink that my hair currently is. Trying not use this sort of dye anymore as there are so many great options that are not tested on animals (nor as harsh to skin and lungs), but we already had purchased it so I guess it is better than just letting it sit around. *shrug* New hair color incoming. lol.

Any new beauty tips or tricks lovely humans?
    Ooohhh pretty eye shadows! *swoon* Urban decay: Naked Heat What are your thoughts on these colors or just Urban Decay shadows?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXjVwm91nfk

11. snowy

I've acquired some new Japanese and Korean skincare recently. I picked up Mizon's Good Night White sleeping pack, which is meant to be a heavier lotion applied last in an Asian beauty routine. I also got Melano CC vitamin c serum.

Currently, my routine is:
    AM:
    Rinse face with water
    CosRx Blackhead Power BHA (active)
    Melano CC (active)
    Kikumasamune High Moist (toner)
    CosRx Snail 96 (essence)
    Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream (gel lotion)
    -or-
    Kikumasamune Skin Care Emulsion
    Biore sunscreen

PM:
    Double cleanse with SoftyMo Speedy oil, CeraVe hydrating face wash
    CosRx Whitehead Power AHA (active)
    Kikumasamune High Moist
    CosRx Snail 96
    Mizon Good Night White sleeping pack (moisturizer with niacinamide)

It looks complicated, but it's not, and frankly, it's very soothing!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Have to look all of that up! Some of it sounds pretty neat though, where did you learn your routine or did you make it up? :) I've only tried this product as it was free, I do like it though!
    ERBORIAN Yuza Double Lotion deluxe sample.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 23, 2017 ---
    We must keep this thread alive! :)

13. snowy

Lots and lots of research and figuring out which products would work for my skin. I have dehydrated, red, hormonal acne prone skin, so I aim for products that improve the tone of my skin and treat post-inflammatory erythema. It used to take a few weeks for a bad cyst to heal up on my face. Now even the redness is gone within a week.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

WTF___ Umm excuse me, have you not noticed the big dick ___.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Rule 34 - 2girls archie comics beach betty and veronica ___.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1