1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Best Car for a MILF?

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by ZombieSquirrel, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

There was a story in the local newspaper about a year ago about a car-jacking in Omaha where it turned out that Mr. Thug couldn't drive the stick-shift car he had jacked. He was still trying to figure it out when the cops arrived...
    Speaking of repairs, my 2002 SAAB with over 250k miles is still on its original clutch, unless the original owner replaced it in the first 60k before I bought it as a four year old car.:)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Griffey is fine and will be picked up today. Probably won't be getting a new car as soon as I had thought.

3. Zweiblumen

Zweiblumen Slightly Tilted

Soccer mom's van, don't misjugde them :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

Yay! And boo. I'm sure you're ready to move on to a mom-mobile. But it must be nice to have your old car back.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm not ready to give up my little sporty car. It's still manageable with a kid so I am in no hurry to get a vehicle fit for the school drop off lane just yet.....

• Like Like x 1
  6. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

I am a firm believer in a CPO vehicle....get it from a same brand dealer, it'll probably be a lease return...ask to see the service records and make sure that it was properly serviced...also a CARFAX is a good idea.
    A lot of the CPO's come with 3 years of warranty....any you are paying just over 1/2 the new car list price....a LOT of HAGGLING is involved and be prepared to walk out of the first "meeting" just let them keep calling you back...it's part of the "game"
    Oh, and what's with the MILF thing?

7. Ask Borla

8. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

It describes @ZombieSquirrel.

She's a:

Madly
    Insane
    Lunatic
    Feminist

Or maybe she's into agriculture and Islam more than we know
    Militant
    Islamic
    Lesbian
    Farmer

Or she proclaims her love of mushrooms on her pizza with a bumper sticker that says:
    Maybe
    I
    Love
    Fungus

Or she might be my:
    Mostly
    Idiotic
    Lady
    Friend

• Like Like x 3
  9. See...we were all entertained by Borla's attempt at being funny.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Sorry, not all of us can make everyone crack up laughing just by posting a picture of our face.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

OK,that's just what I thought !!

• Like Like x 1
  12. roblincoln

roblincoln Vertical

Best MILFmobile? Why not go all out? - '69 Mustang Mach 1 Cobra Jet! Announce your presence with authority.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

this....

14. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like the best car for a forty year old boy.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

HEY! What's wrong with forty-year-old boys!?

16. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Many empty-nesters, or folks with no kids, decide to "revisit their youth" with "toys" once they're finacially comfortable. It's mostly guys, but applies to some women.

When our car was recently declared totaled (the details are posted in the more private forum), we bought a very practical basic model Toyota Rav4.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Or 60 yr old ones?

My wife told me that she drove the $%^&ing station wagon for 20 yrs and that I had best figure out how to haul Molly in my vehicle. So I bought a truck.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

My wife got the new '16 Rav4, I now drive the '04 Highlander. In all fairness, she drives a lot of miles, so the new vehicle with the modern safety features being hers makes sense.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Oh, I meant to say: Everyone knows that the best car for a MILF is a BMW 7 Series.... #sugarmamaMILF

Last edited: May 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  20. roblincoln

roblincoln Vertical

tbh - it appeals more to my 40 yr old MILFy wife than it does to 53 yr old me. Granted, I'm not opposed.