1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Best New Shows to Watch

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by snowy, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Like Monty Python, Red Dwarf, the Prisoner? Or? No not a literal daughter just spend a lot of time in the underworld and the rest living in the sunshine. Mostly just sort of an odd misfit I guess.

2. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Odd misfit....prolly not....
    Monty Python was the absolute best, first time around we could not wait for the next "episode"...those shows were outrageous....
    Fawlty Towers....another one....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

My husband really like Fawlty Towers and I did get a kick out of the few episodes I saw. What are your feelings on Black Adder? Monty Python's Flying Circus is still wonderful and the wide variety of movies from Holy Grail to Brazil are beloved in this house.

4. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

If anyone is looking for an interesting British police drama Shetland is pretty cool.
    It takes place in the Shetland Islands and has a weird combination of modern crime drama and dealing with people who have been doing things the same way for generations.
    The scenery is absolutely gorgeous and the writing is good.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

@redravin Just added it to the Netflix list. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Shetland was very good, I have not seen Black Adder, will add to list...others, ?? I'll have to look to remember....