1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Bf is on the small side, will sexual intercourse suck?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by chelle, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

No, I meant it exactly the way you understood it. The issues with her boyfriend are nothing to me. I simply mentioned it because I keep seeing this thread pop up over and over again in the "Recent Threads" section. If it breaks the TFP rules, feel free to delete my comment. I couldn't care either way.

2. I have no authority to do so....nor do I ever want that authority.

I just want happiness and acceptance. That being said, you are entitled to that remark.

The reason it kept coming up was due to the joking around....

3. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

At the end of the day, TFP's lowest common denominator is the dick/fart joke. It's always funny, even in church.

Honestly, the advice to be given here has been given about 20 times by 20 different posters. "Just do it, it's still a penis and you're still a hetrosexual female." Not lasting is a different issue, but that's not what the thread started out being.

And now the TFP introspective portion of the program will commence, followed by "the staff sucks" and "this place used to be better back in the day" with concluding "I'm out of here and hate you all/show me your tits/gee will you two (insert 2 non-chelle member names here) fuck already" comments. Punch and pie will be served.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ring

ring

I hate cilantro.

5. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Yeah chelle, I wouldn't take personally the fact that this thread went off the rails here and there. If you surf the rest of the site, you'll notice that happens from time to time. Threads have a tendency to take on a new life once the original issue has been dealt with sufficiently. Not just here, but everywhere on the internets.

I think your original post posed an issue we could all sort of relate to and most rose to the challenge and offered you good advice from a variety of different perspectives. I don't know if you have considered any of it or found any of it helpful but to keep posing the same issue in different circumstances will probably not yield any more helpful advice. It only serves to titillate and whatever seriousness might be left in the subject matter becomes fodder for humor.

6. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Hey, I get perfectly what you mean.

I also fully understand why you thought you had to approach me. Then again, you're hella easy to read.

Regardless, think of me as jazz's asshole grandfather. A spade is a spade is a spade.

Apologies for any future inconveniences.

7. chelle

chelle Vertical

Thanks Zombie Squirrel. I don't know, I feel like this forum has changed a lot. People used to get straight to the point with advice even if it was bad advice or in a rude way. I don't mind being off topic sometimes but when there's multiple posts on joking and not helping then I don't find it helpful. Thanks to everyone that replied, I think I'll come here as a last resort for advice now lol.

I go on many discussion forums but this place seems to have a lot of randomness than others.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

Really? REALLY??

are you saying that you didn't get advice in a straight forward manner here or in a "straight to the point" manner?

perhaps you need to start over at page one. The advice was plain as day. Some in a sugar coated way, some in a snarky, "wow, I can't believe you're worried about this shit but here's my $.02 anyway" way. The point is that you didn't find anyone that really agreed with how you were thinking and so you glossed over it and when you returned with another rather asinine concern you proclaim that we just derailed your thread and turned into one big joke.

So yeah, start over at page 1 and then read Lordeden 's post over and over and over. After that, if you can say that we've changed to the point where we don't get straight to the point with a straight face then I'll follow the_jazz to boystown in a pair of ass-less chaps.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Joniemack

Wow, you nailed that one.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Alistair Eurotrash

So that was the "out of here/hate you all" thing.

Does the showing of tits start now?

If so, I'd better change into my special trousers. BRB.

• Like Like x 3
  11. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I recommend this for most, if not all problems:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Joniemack

They're in the wash again dear

13. Alistair Eurotrash

Good grief, woman! They are wipe-clean! They don't NEED washing!

Bloody women - can't live with them, can't shoot them. Pass those Fukitol pills.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. uncle phil

uncle phil Moderator Emeritus (and sorely missed) Staff Member Donor

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

how did this thread get 13 pages long when all the relevant stuff was said in the single-digit posts?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Alistair Eurotrash

It took a while to warm up.

I know how it feels.

18. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

If you were discussing cancer or the death of a friend, then I'd have a lot easier time agreeing with you. However, this is not a fatal problem, least of all to your relationship. Like others have been saying, relax and have some fun, both in your relationship and on this board. Stop fretting. And if you think about it, finding ways to get each other off isn't such a bad problem. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. chelle

chelle Vertical

Well I talked to him today about it, he said that he lasted “normally” with his ex. Over 15 minutes. He said I feel a lot tighter than her lol and he wants to figure out how to last longer with me cuz premature ejac. affects not only mine but his satisfaction. I wonder if I'm tighter cuz I do kegels or if I'm just naturally tight..my ex was an 8 incher so I'm glad as hell I'm not having a loose va jay jay LOL

20. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

Probably Kegels. Had an ex I couldn't finish in, and when she did some kegels it made a *huge* difference (way fast). You can probably stop doing them now, lol.