1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Bf is on the small side, will sexual intercourse suck?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by chelle, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Disclaimer: My ground game is just as mediocre as my stand-up.

2. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

The homoeroticism of that last exchange is palpable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Careful there Chuck. You're going to palpitate yourself into the middle of a swordfight if you're not careful.

In keeping with the subject of the thread, I'm sure they will be short swords.

Hey-o!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Charlatan

Butter knives.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Well, at least there will be lube.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Charlatan

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

Just don't nick the bezel, I'm going to return them for better models at the end of the meetup. I don't want to have to pay a restocking fee.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rebel CR

Rebel CR Vertical

Personally for me, the size is everything for satisfying sex so I have to disagree with Twain.

And like Remixer said right at the beginning of the thread, it's more about girth than length. Given use women can fit basketballs throu' keyholes when giving birth, again for me, it's all about the width of the size. Previous men that have been so small I would have found their third leg quicker with binoculars, I would have got more satisfaction from my toys. On the other end of the spectrum, previous men that have been so big they could have split me in half, it was uncomfortable but not painful, most times to neither relish, or want to avoid, the next session.

The g spot can also be touched during intercourse or foreplay therefore the length isn't necessarily relevant and Twain's 'the size of the fight in the dog' is null and void.

At the end of day thou', women in a relationship won't know until the wild thing is done to discover how satisfying their partner's 'size' is, regardless of the size preference of other women.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  9. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Simply 2 factors.
    1. Depends on the woman
    2. Depends on the skill & effort of the man

Now if the woman is satisfied with the size, shape, skill and effort of the man...then that's all.
    However, I'm sure the same is true in reverse...there are men who have certain preferences of women...including body shape. (also a pussy type too...)

Hey, you like what you like.
    Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
    Life ain't fair. (nor are people...)

Like having a car that has all the bells & whistles you want...except that it might not have that "kick" you need when getting onto the highway.
    Sometimes that's a factor, sometimes it isn't.
    Try it out, see if it works.
    Enjoy your sex.

Me, I have other issues...

10. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

How you feel about your partner (important to some, less important to others, it depends on the nature of your 'relationship'), + type of foreplay enjoyed + trying different positions for maximum stimulation.
    The above has usually worked for me (works very well for my wife & I), and no woman has ever exclaimed "OMG!" when she felt and/or saw my penis for the first time.

11. *Nikki*

*Nikki* Slightly Tilted

Some of the best sex I have ever had in my life was with a guy who was below average in size. The way he moved and the technique he used have far surpassed other partners who were average or above in size. I would take that small dick back ANY DAY.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Size is important relevant to the importance placed on intercourse. Fortunately most men are average where 'average' covers a satisfying range of neither too small nor too big, In my sexual life, I've only come across 1 truly below average and 1 truly above. If memory serves, I was not dissatisfied with the overall adventure in either case.

I tend to think that men as a rule, place more importance on the size of their penis then women do, believing that female orgasms arrived at via intercourse are somehow more worthy than those arrived at orally or otherwise. I haven't found that to be the case but have experienced lovers who were 'disappointed' they couldn't bring me there with their penis alone.

Fortunately, I have always been aware of and understood the egotistical nature of the beast.

Charming, really.

13. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

He could be 4.5" how big are you?
    I ask because if you are petite/slim it would be just as same as a fat person with heavy thighs having a 7" dick. no?
    I am no big and she is very big - but we do just fine!

Hmmm what stops your from trying it out

• Agree Agree x 1