1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Bigger penis.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Feb 5, 2014.

1. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

Ah..... The magical month of May. When all things are possible. The air is redolent with the fragrance of........

....never mind......

2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I know.

What the shit is that, right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. cheri95 Vertical

thats thats really interesting rogue! :D
    is jacking off different to diddling?
    i woke up before him and spooned on his lap and then after a while there was that precome on me so thats probably not intense but pleasurable.

hehe tear off :p
    Chris have you ever done in the shower or bath? we did but i like on furniture more. in the shower the water washes away our lubes.

4. hamsterball

That deserves a gold star, Charlatan!
    --- merged: Mar 25, 2014 at 8:58 PM ---
    Marathon sex can cause soreness, but it's a good kind of sore. Not to mention the delicious memories that result...

If you want sore, you need to talk about receiving oral sex from a woman with braces. That is not for the faint of heart.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  5. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

What you've never wanted to 'Rise; and put on your Foliage, and be seene?'
    Or rather be obseene?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Actually my "tear it off" comment was partially serious.
    Shower? Yes, and a swimming pool (not recommended). Bathtub? No. I despise bathes, and we don't fit very well together in the tub. We had the same problem, water washes away the lube.

FTR--I still don't get the poem reference, and I don't care that I don't get it.
    This is way too harsh, but in some cases it is applicable:
    Poetry is written by those who don't want others to understand it, and is read by those who pretend that they understand it.

7. cheri95 Vertical

^its a pitty about water. i saw a european film a long time ago and a man stays with 3 other people and he goes to the bathroom and has a shower in the morning and a lady walks in and opens the shower curtain and jumps up so she is around his waist with her legs. they gasm and everything, so i was trying that but its nicer in bed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. hamsterball

There's a lot of fun to be had in the shower cheri95. And there's nothing wrong with carrying the fun back to the bedroom either. Creativity can turn sex into sheer magic.

9. cheri95 Vertical

i learn ideas from the films hamster :) i'm a film buff lol

10. Spiritsoar

Spiritsoar Slightly Tilted

Silicone lube can help with that.

• Like Like x 1
  11. cheri95 Vertical

i never knew about that, thanks :oops:

12. hamsterball

Films are make-believe, Cheri. More fun to make your own magic

13. cheri95 Vertical

yep. no clue how to lol.
    so with my exbf i just let him decide everything.
    i left him cos stung my bum and legs - fetish.

14. OtherSyde

OtherSyde Slightly Tilted

I think soreness also could have to do with being circumcised or not, which greatly affects sensitivity levels.

15. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

I have received more rug burns on my knees than wear and tear on my unit.

In fact, the only times I have had to lay off was due to solo rather than group efforts.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

The same resistance to water that lets silicone lube stay slick and where you want it will also let it do the same on the floor of the shower (where some WILL end up). Statistically falling in there is one of the most common ways to die or get seriously injured... be careful.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Chris Noyb

I'm circumcised. I've often wondered how having the foreskin in place would affect intercourse for both parties, & when wearing a condom.

18. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

RISE UP....;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. cheri95 Vertical

thanks for explaining it :) sounds like too much now lol, safe to stick to bed/furniture i think :cool:

20. Chris Noyb

Films were not readily available when I was younger.
    Adult theatres and reel-to-reel was about it.
    No internet.
    VHS and BETA players for non-professional use were very new and expensive. The selection of films was quite limited.

Penthouse Variations was where I, and eventually we, got many ideas. I wasn't sure if it was still around. Apparantly it is free on the internet.

Penthouse Variations