1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs

Boobs. All kinds (nsfw)

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Apr 14, 2012.

1. The first girl that let me feel her up had a wonderfully, perky pair. I'm not good at judging sizes but I'd say maybe B cups. Oh man did I love suckling on her breasts. Didn't have to do anything else, just loved sucking on them. She seemed to love it too, as she'd let me suckle for a long time. We used to go to a local park and she'd let me kiss and suckle all I wanted. Privately, of course, no need to get arrested. The best time was when we were making out on a friend's back porch. Just the memory of watching her lift her top and bra gives me a thrill. It's burned in my mammory, err, memory. ;)

My wife's breasts started medium sized but are now D cups due to three kids and a husband who loves to suckle them. She's going through menopause so I get to see the girls just about every night when those hot flashes overwhelm her. You'll NEVER hear me complain about that. Also, her 3 sisters are breast blessed as well. All four of them are at least D cups. Unfortunately, none of them will let me see them. :(

• Like Like x 1