1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Boobs. All kinds (nsfw)

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Apr 14, 2012.

1. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

The first girl that let me feel her up had a wonderfully, perky pair. I'm not good at judging sizes but I'd say maybe B cups. Oh man did I love suckling on her breasts. Didn't have to do anything else, just loved sucking on them. She seemed to love it too, as she'd let me suckle for a long time. We used to go to a local park and she'd let me kiss and suckle all I wanted. Privately, of course, no need to get arrested. The best time was when we were making out on a friend's back porch. Just the memory of watching her lift her top and bra gives me a thrill. It's burned in my mammory, err, memory. ;)

My wife's breasts started medium sized but are now D cups due to three kids and a husband who loves to suckle them. She's going through menopause so I get to see the girls just about every night when those hot flashes overwhelm her. You'll NEVER hear me complain about that. Also, her 3 sisters are breast blessed as well. All four of them are at least D cups. Unfortunately, none of them will let me see them. :(

• Like Like x 1