1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Boobs: What's the deal? (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Plan9, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Hey... all these comments are great, but I still don't understand boobs. I'm going to need more stories, people.

I know it's hard subject to talk about at length given the general lack of interest in society, but c'mon.

Do it for SCIENCE!

Since you've mentioned your spectacular 34D breasts on TFP 5.0 at least as many times as I mentioned being divorced on TFP 4.0, I'm guessing your idea of big/huge is obviously different than mine. Anything bigger than a C is huge to me. Unnecessary baggage. Hell, anything bigger than a C probably has smaller objects orbiting. That said, I haven't ever kicked a woman out of bed based on her chesticles. Two reasons: It's incredibly superficial AND I'm a huge slut. As I said in the original post, I've orally researched all shapes and sizes. As a scientist, I don't discriminate.

Part of my current understanding of boobs is that women with larger breasts tend not to be as athletically inclined and I need someone that can keep up with me in a long term relationship. Obviously there are exceptions to all these observations; outliers, if you will. There are plenty of bazooka-packing women that can sidekick me in the head and smoke me in half marathon. Conversely, there are plenty of flat-chested 300-pound heifers out there. But, as with all noble research efforts, our goal here to establish patterns and come up with statistics that will allow us to make vast overgeneralizations about the poor souls that have their entire worth as human beings judged solely on the quality of their sweater puppets.

This is primarily due to the location of these devices on the female body and, subsequently, the great lengths that women go to showcase them.

Here's a research question: Ladies, when did your breasts stop being like your chin or elbows and suddenly become like social antlers?

2. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

One day you are just a kid then you grow breasts and all kinds of strangeness ensues.
    Putting aside the goodtimes of a monthly visitor and shaving smooth half one's body all the time, growing breasts came in conjunction with getting leered at by older guys mostly (I think guys my age were afraid of me/thought me odd/were not interested).
    That, above and beyond the quarrels I had with my mom over my need I insisted, for new undergarments, is what is most memorable about growing breasts between the ages of 10 (buds) and 12 (36C).

--- merged: Nov 14, 2011 8:23 AM ---

Would totally do it if other women did, too.
    I hate always having to at least have a top on. And it seems extra unfair 'cos I live with three guys.

3. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

Apart from the soft, smooth, curvy thing, it is also because of the reactions it brings on the girl

4. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Umm, experiment? How's about we just look at the historical record? Mesoamerica, topless women? Check. Sexualization of breasts? No check.

Remember, the ankle used to be a sexualized body part, back in the day.
    --- merged: Nov 14, 2011 9:13 PM ---
    Seriously, was I the only one with a subscription to National Geographic as a kid?

5. lotsofmagnets

lotsofmagnets Vertical

there are also african as well as some equatorial asian tribes (may not still exist) that also have gender equal toplessness but my wonder is if we suddenly started doing it how the sexuality of it would play out.

6. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Why would it be any different? You see boobs all the time, eventually they stop having a sexual connotation. Eventually they become the "strategically placed bags of fat" that they've been referred to elsewhere. Remove the sexualization Western society has placed on them, and they become elbows. Or wrists. We can actually answer this question by looking at how the first Westerners to visit female topless cultures reacted - "cover up"/"oh baby, I wants to git wichyou" followed by "meh".

7. Frosstbyte

Frosstbyte Winter is coming

My wife doesn't like to wear clothes around the house, especially during the summer, so I've become shocking desensitized to seeing her breasts. I spend FAR more time paying attention to them when she's wearing a low cut dress or something that hints and accentuates them than when she's just hanging around the house naked. Kinda weird to admit, but 100% true.

8. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

I was an A cup until my 30's. Having kids gave me B's bordering on C's (maybe). Pretty athletic when I was young with a genetic proneness to small breasts and too long arms and legs (or at least I considered them so). When I got past my gawky adolescence into my late teens and 20's guys were noticing my legs, ass and face. None of them were looking at my cleavage, as I had none but I didn't suffer for suitors because I was small chested.

Are things different now? Breast implantation seems as common as nose jobs (maybe more common). What's they deal? Are they more in demand or is it just the media inflicting certain body attributes on normal women? How do men feel when they're with a woman they know has had a boob job? Does it make a difference knowing that the boobs they're playing with are sacks of silicone and not the real thing? Does the physical enjoyment match the visual pleasure?

9. wyopen

wyopen Getting Tilted

Boobs are just a great part of the package. They look good. They feel good. They add pleasure to the whole sexual/life experience. I'm for 'em!

10. jannista

jannista Vertical

Cows have boobs. They are called udders.

11. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

I'm a 36C for the scientific record.

If people notice my breasts, pay attention to my breasts, it doesn't even register with me. I don't intentionally use them to get things, I don't draw attention to them. My wardrobe is pretty non-revealing. I have a look, and I like clothes that fit well, but it's rare to catch me in a low-cut top. If someone makes a comment about my chest or playfully lingers long enough for me to notice the attention, I blow it off.

Working as a dead prostitute was really educational for me on the body front. I'm innately very sexual (meaning I don't usually notice it until someone comments on something I did), but I rarely "display". For me, sexual attraction is about movement. When I want to attract someone, I move differently. It's not about thrusting my chest out, it's about a sensuality of motion. So working as a overly sexual display-type character was... different. I had to pay attention to my breasts.

However, if we start talking about asses, that's a different story. I'm highly aware of my ghetto booty.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

I vote thumbs up for a new thread (in addition to this one) that addresses this topic.

13. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Did someone say ghetto booty? Ah yes, boobs are nice too.

14. Joniemack

Ghetto booty.

I have a large female friend and love the idea she is comfortable with her weight - but when she refers to her backside as her "ghetto booty" it takes everything I have to not tell her, "No dear, in your case, it's just a big ass."

• Like Like x 7
  15. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

I like boobs. They generally look nice, feel nice, and when I'm allowed to touch them, they seem to feel nice for the boob-bearer.

• Like Like x 1
  16. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

not a complaint, but more of an obserivation: this has become the text-based boob appreciation thread no?

17. issmmm

issmmm Getting Tilted

When you are young and the girl first gets brand spanking new breastitties you are both entering sexuality for the first time. She is learning the power ot the teet, you are curious and attracted to the pretty girl who was your playmate yesterday and a woman now.
    so you both play sexually and you both learn that if I do this he/she reacts this way and it felt kinda good to me as well

in the end you both might get some, so breast are gateways at least for us westerners

18. Joniemack

Male humans are the only mammals who are aroused by the breasts of their opposite sex and nearly consumed by a desire to touch them (at least).

I wonder what came first, the excitement a man feels from fondling a woman's breast or the excitement a woman feels from having them fondled? Surely one evolved in response to the other? (sorry, I can't help getting anthropological in the complete absence of pics)

If was non-occurring in the primate world, when did it start and why? I like it and it's definitely tied right in with my sexual arousal and it obviously arouses the man I'm with but couldn't we, as a species, have evolved without it?

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we lost the ability to become aroused simply by scent when our sense of smell began to diminish.

Males who could no longer sniff their way to the party had to rely on their vision - keeping an eye out for the beautifully symmetrical orbs that instantly differentiated women from men. The babes with the biggest ta-tas were easier to spot, therefore got all the attention. The breasts became a significant focal point in sexual mating. Men began grabbing their woman's breasts in public as a way to signify to other males "these are mine". Admiration, desire, and envy followed. Men became obsessed as they are wont to do.

Of course, women were as yet getting nothing out of the bargain. Men were constantly groping at the fat bags women still considered merely a feeding source for their infants and they fended off the male's covetous attempts, going so far as to get pissed off and telling them to sleep on the stone slab in the other caveroom. Whoopie was not being made. Nature, in its infinite wisdom intervened and did a bit of home improvement wiring. Connect nipple nerve endings to clitoris. Voila! Problem solved. Everybody's happy.

Even if it didn't happen that way, nature is still beautiful in it's efficiency.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

This leads us to the age old question: what came first the chicken or the egg?.
    to me i can look at my so's boobs all day long and be fine, but when she puts on a cleveage showing shirt, it drives me up the wall.
    --- merged: Nov 15, 2011 4:59 PM ---
    ummm i think so.