1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Boobs: What's the deal? (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Plan9, Nov 13, 2011.

1. plus the mass of the ass

2. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Thanks, Crave.:) I'd forgotten that part of it. I don't think I'd heard it since college.

3. loquitur

loquitur Getting Tilted

4. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

I had to look. Palm meet face.

5. loquitur

loquitur Getting Tilted

aw c'mon, it's true - the man is right. Boobs are just bags of fat!!

6. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

But they're fantastic bags of fat! They're sex antlers that challenge me to a duel... with my hands... or face!

*giggity*

And, yeah, loquitur, if that link isn't going to tell me how to grow two more sets of tits on my current girlfriend like a cat, I'm not interested.

I was drinking / making dinner earlier when I realized that I'm still doing that thing to many women can't stand... groping them while talking. Woman was raiding the 'frige so I came up behind her and grabbed the goods and asked her if she wanted peas or green beans with her chicken surprise. Upon cupping the cupcakes, I had this incredibly vivid montage flashback to every pair of tits I've groped in my entire life and the various looks on the face of the woman as I did it. Many of my partners didn't fancy drive-by groping because they felt it objectified them "I'm not a piece of meat!" or that it was distracting, "Do you want me to play with your balls while you try to work?" Some were cool with it, took it as a sign that I still found them irresistible and occasionally entertained it by randomly flashing me. Current girlfriend is cool with it and occasionally reverses roles just to keep it fresh. I'll be shaving after a shower and she'll blitzkrieg me in the bathroom with some random humping.

Hilarious.

TL;DR:

Wife Her
    ...if she tolerates a greeting that involves groping her tits.​

...​

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  7. TNH888

TNH888 New Member

I like you :)
    wish more girls realised this
    lol

8. Travelguy New Member

i think boobs are over rated especially large onces and when they make them even bigger it does nothing for me.

If i were to have a preference it would be small or medium size but over all size don't matter its other things i care about then boob size.

9. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

does firmness come into play? as long as they're not saggy, i see no problem with bigger being better so long as it suits the body type

10. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Yeah,
    I see too many little very slim women (girls) with boobs that are much to big for their body size, you just know that they are 'AFTERMARKET"
    (Disclaimer: Not that there is anything wrong with that !)

11. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

I don't mind a little sagginess, if it's reasonable and appropriate. If a girl's walking around with DDs, it's gonna be pretty hard for those babies not to sag at all, unless you're seeing them for like the first half-hour after she's turned 18. Big boobs sag a little: that's part of the price of big boobs, and I'm okay with that.

That's not the same, of course, as small boobs sagging, which should not be, and is not attractive, or big boobs sagging excessively. Big boobs all sag a little, but you don't want to see a girl whose nipples point straight down and hang at her waist.

12. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Boobs won't start to sag (usually) for a few years after they've finished growing. I was flat at fifteen, C-cup at sixteen and seventeen, all the while weighing in at a skinny 100lbs. Gained a little weight and boobage after that and was a 34-D and 118lbs when I started as a stripper and was told by a booking agent that age 23 I had "world class tits " and a great body. My tip jar would always "bare" that out.
    I think that one thing that really contributes to sag is weight yo-yoing. Weight going up and down stretches and slackens the skin. That, plain ol' gravity, and not wearing a properly fitted bra is what causes sag, which I've noticed in the last two or three years. So, no more public stripping or wet tee-shirt contests for me, but at age thirty-six they still get a rise out of "the boy friend." And I went from 34-D to a 32-DD bras for more support.

I think nipple direction is genetic. Mine pointed up and to the outside when I was fifteen with no tits and they still do twenty years, four cup sizes, and some mid-thirties sag later.

Lindy

13. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

That was a wonderful story, and I sincerely enjoyed reading it.

Also, yeah, sag is ultimately very much a product of poor condition (not the same as over/under weight, but a matter of general health and muscular tone) and gravity, and not consistently wearing good bras. I have also noticed that, in my copious time spent studying the subject....

Some nipple direction is genetic, I think, but sometimes the nipple can change direction if the sag is extreme enough. I have seen photos, but I have also witnessed this on topless beaches. What has been seen cannot be unseen.