1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Boobs: What's the deal? (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Plan9, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

I gave you a 'like', Eddie.
    You are right--anytime is a good time for boobie-fondling. I sit with baited breath awaiting your next pearl of wisdom to educate me about sex.

2. Alistair Eurotrash

It IS the best time .. if your knuckles drag along the ground when you stand up,

• Like Like x 2
  3. uncle phil

uncle phil Moderator Emeritus (and sorely missed) Staff Member Donor

knuckle-dragging...

/me likes... :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eddie Getting Tilted

I'm really starting to wonder when the last time was, if ever, you had doggy style sex with a woman. Because I assure you, irregularly long arms are not needed to easily fondle a woman's breasts while sticking it to her doggy style. I could post a pic or two if you need some visuals.

5. Alistair Eurotrash

In my experience, I'm usually upright and my hands rest on the woman's waist/hips. Not sure what you are doing.

Maybe a picture?

(Of course, it's different with dwarves).

Edit: Found a pic:

[​IMG]

Or maybe you are doing this?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Doggy style?

Can't really tell if he can reach her boobs or not.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eddie Getting Tilted

And you've never reached down and grabbed some boob while in this position?

8. Alistair Eurotrash

Not saying never, just that it is far from the easiest position .. especially if you actually want to keep moving your hips.

9. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Mascots are so under-appreciated.

I suppose if a guy needs a bit of a lay down a little grab of the boobs while he's resting is nothing a woman is going to complain about as long as he doesn't end up falling asleep there.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Alistair Eurotrash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

See folks, there are jobs out there if you look hard enough.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Eddie Getting Tilted

Maybe it's not the easiest thing for you to do now, but try to think back to when you were younger. Surely you did some heavy doggy style boobie grabbing back then.

13. Alistair Eurotrash

Nope. Not really.

Maybe it's me.

14. Eddie Getting Tilted

Well, you should really start doing it more, women love it. Especially when you can manage a little gentle nipple rubbing while thrusting.

15. Alistair Eurotrash

I'm sure a rubbed nipple is nice, but I suspect more attention to the clitoral area (or, for some women, anal area) is even more welcome. And easier.

16. Eddie Getting Tilted

Unless she has her own hand on her clitoral area. In which case, if you add a little nipple rubbing is sure to cause an EXPLOSION!

17. Alistair Eurotrash

Well, I'll bow to your sexual explosiveness, Eddie.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Eddie Getting Tilted

:cool:

19. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

Woops, that's what I get for not looking things up... should be BATED breath.

20. Eddie Getting Tilted

It's all good. I know what you meant. Now, no more threadjacking. This thread is about boobies.