1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Booty Call Etiquette?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by cynthetiq, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Lirpa

Lirpa Vertical

2. Jon M

Jon M New Member

Oh yeah. Safe sex is non negotiable. But there was also an expectation of cleanliness, both body and house. Or at least have clean sheets for cryin out loud. The "host" usually supplies the condoms and lube, but I always brought my own, just in case.

If one guy ends up with DNA on his body, the other guy uses a warm damp wash rag to clean it up. Using a cold rag on post coital sex skin is just plain rude.

Discretion also, in public, but I always stayed after and wanted to get to know him, make a friend. Sometimes my partner was agreeable, sometimes not and I was ok with that too. But once upon a time I had lots of friends who started out as booty calls only.

3. xenonman New Member

Sounds like an oxymoron too me! lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

My mom always told me "Always have clean underwear on" no matter the situation

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

I think she was more worried about you going to the hospital.....

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Make sure your mom isn't in hearing distance. :oops:

Ex-gf called for an impromptu phone sex session.
    Mom is visiting. (and in next room)
    Had to run out to my car in the rain in the middle of the night. :confused:

It worked out...but awkward start.
    Same would be true for in-person. Get a hotel or go to her place.
    Don't need that kind of brain screw...or constant reminder on family calls. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. ralphie250

Yes you are correct she was, but its a good thing to remember. You never know why you would need to have clean underwear on.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. ralphie250

like video phone sex?

Never done that but now im thinking about it....

• Like Like x 1
  9. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

No video this time.
    Playing D&D over the years has given me a talent at telling stories... :D

But I have done skype call before with a SO. Just gotta make sure your face isn't shown. (being a conscience and aware sexy geek)
    They wanna see my face, they see it in person. With bonus "guest star appearance" ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Lovely Lovely x 1