1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Bring out your GIFs

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by CaptainBob, Sep 15, 2011.

1. CaptainBob

CaptainBob Slightly Tilted

This thread is for your own, home-made gifs. You can make animated gifs with photoshop.
    Sometimes, when I get elected to take a group photo, I'll take a series of photos by holding down the shutter for a bit. This is especially fun when people are fooling around waiting for everybody to get ready.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. What a great idea! I'll have to try this.

3. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

Hi Cap'n ... I never realised I could do this. Hmmmm .... I'll look up instructions on how to do it, and I'll have a go. What a great idea!

4. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I posted this elsewhere, but it fits better here...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Just made this made with the GIMP, the pictures are fresh from today
    does not seem to loop for me when it finishes (just a bit a slower than my target speed I see), but oh well. This is my first try at this kind of thing at this scale or using the GIMP. I do have a much smaller animated GIF I used as an avatar years made with stills from Cowboy Bebop but that was made using another program I cannot even recall now and in the 200x200 pixels range.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. CaptainBob

CaptainBob Slightly Tilted

That's really cool!