1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Buddy could you spare some time?

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by chinese crested, Jul 22, 2013.

1. That is tough to watch. Bless those people.

2. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Mascara running.

Thanks for sharing that chinese crested.

3. Every dog deserves the life of Stanley, and Molly, my Timmy, and all the other tfp dogs who were lucky enough to find themselves on a good safe road in life have.
    I took in one that I guessed had a couple of months - I thought, I have healthy dogs, I have space on my lap for one to die on. Lucy had cancer (oral), a dodgy ticker, only one eye with a cataract, and an infection from a wound.
    Two months turned into four years, She was a stoic fighter - her life had not been easy. Bloody rewarding experience - even though it broke my heart when it was time for her to go - aged about 22.
    So many poor dogs out there that have no lap to die on.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  4. ^ wish I could 'like' the above. Several times.

5. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

I can't believe I made it all the way through that video. Bawling like a baby. That pup got a lifetime of love in a few short hours.

6. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I'm not apt to watch that video. Every Thursday I go to work and see things that can't be unseen. I will say that any amount of suffering witnessed in order to do good is worth it. Animals forget their pain so much more quickly than we do.

7. Mixed media - are you often surprised by the kindness of strangers when at work?

8. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Um, no, it never surprises me. I think it's safe to say that you will typically find more people who are spontaneously kind to animals than those who are spontaneously kind to people.