1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Caitlyn Jenner

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by snowy, Jun 3, 2015.

1. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

i don't think its healthy to talk about one's sexual preference.... at Bruce's age, he knew better what's his wants....

2. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

You need to re-read this entire thread and pay closer to attention to some of the posts.

3. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

4. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Okay, let's agree to disagree. But bear in mind that these aren't specifically "my opinions." I've been basing my past several posts on what you'd find in just about any gender studies program or on any LGBT organization's site regarding transgenderism.

Some in this thread don't or won't accept some basic tenets of transgenderism when it comes to biology vs. psychology, and they have that right. However, such positions are counter to what's understood regarding the issues of gender. Furthermore, such positions have the potential to deeply insult and hurt people. At the very least, I hope people understand that. I will repeat once again: sex and gender are not the same thing: Sex and gender distinction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for "personal attacks," "insults," and "juvenile comments," I acknowledge that we all have feelings, and I apologize if the tone of some of my posts came across as belligerent. That was not my intent.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

No doubt. You've also been using language that's been in place for over ten years.

Change is slow, I suppose.

6. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Let's lighten the mood a bit.