1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Coke Life Argentina Ad: Early Parenthood

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by CinnamonGirl, Dec 17, 2013.

1. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

A friend of mine posted this on faceyspace, and while I can't relate, exactly, it still made me smile. Related quote: "this made me want to hide my record collection."

2. It totally markets to a specific segment here, and I am in that demographic. (Pregnant Lady.) I wasn't sure what Coke Life was when I watched this, but totally googled it.

Aspartame isn't as bad as sweet and low, but pregnant women should limit the intake of the substance. So this aligns with their value proposition, which Coca-Cola is really good at doing.

There are a number of studies about Aspartame and MS, but I can't find any definitive answers as to how it may or may not affect the disease. I just remember my mom swore of diet coke because of studies that said aspartame is bad for people with MS. I am trying to get a hold of my local Coke bottling company to see if they'd like to sponsor the MS walk in my town or donate some Coke Life to the event. I don't have the facts to say that it's a competitive differentiation for that segment of the market, but I'll still try to pitch it.
    --- merged: Dec 17, 2013 at 6:41 PM ---
    But you can't get Coke Life in the states yet......

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
  3. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

Kids suck.

4. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

I still don't see why so many people choose to have kids.

5. For me, it was the liver. I'll probably need one of those some day.