1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

{Collaborative Playlist} Freaky Friday

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by Random McRandom, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

It's Freaky Friday in mah bedroom tonight. Sometimes, we enjoy music in the background, but instead of just having randomness playing I thought it would be fun to collaborate on a playlist. Now there are certainly different genres/songs for different types of sex, so don't feel like you need to stick to one genre. The one I'll make will probably be more beat driven than anything, so let's collaborate and see what happens. We can break these down into new threads for different areas/ideas/fun if we need to.

I'm going to anchor the new playlist with:

It's a sexy song...'nuff said.

Your turn!

/waits for Plan9 to drop Katy Perry - E.T. (which will go on the list for sure)

• Like Like x 2
  2. highjinx

highjinx "My phobia drowned while i was gettin' down."

• Like Like x 2
  3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

She's a freak. And I'm not just talking about White Kimono Alien either.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

My kinda fuck tune. Works well with the fishnets and excessive eyeliner crowd.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Yeah, Rihanna is really big lately. My current girlfriend likes this one:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  7. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

I heard Skin during a silks class last week.. fell in love and bought it as soon as I got home. <3

This is one of my favorite sexy-sounding songs, even though the lyrics aren't exactly ideal for a relationship. ;)

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32GZ3suxRn4

• Like Like x 1
  8. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

I added this one to it... it seems to work well ;)

I had a playlist with ^ and Cream by Prince once upon a time and it was fun watchin' her strip to it :D

9. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

I usually prefer putting music on to reverberate through my place and make some great ambience, not something to move my hips in rhythm to. Here's a couple tracks I like.

For those who love the RnB genre, I still believe that some of the older Usher songs were some of the best ever made for your kinda playlist.

• Like Like x 1
  10. highjinx

highjinx "My phobia drowned while i was gettin' down."