1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

condoms.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by mixedmedia, Oct 27, 2011.

1. I think I'm too late, but I'd go with Trojans. Back when I did HIV Health Education, Durex condoms were called "baby-makers." They broke a lot ...once when a health educator was doing a demo on a wooden schlong. We didn't order them after that. I've known trojans to break, but don't recall during the act of having sex. It was just in the process of getting it on. No pun intended.

You could always buy Snugger Fit to make him feel good about himself....

2. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

I'm a Trojan man, myself. Not sure why that is, but there we go.

And I think you should do a blow-by-blow retelling, even if its complete fake just to fuck with He-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named. You know, Fuckhead. And of course any retelling should include a salting of referrences to him, or rather, his deficiencies.

Then again, I'm a well-known asshole, so you probably shouldn't listen to me.

3. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

that's yet another reason to have gotten magnums

4. the_jazz a magnum kind of guy? I hate how I am always getting mental images I don't want.

The county where I did Health Education had 2 Historical Black Colleges. To keep up with stereotypes, we always had magnums available.

• Like Like x 2
  5. amonkie

amonkie Very Tilted

Speaking from experience.. it's not a stereotype. I have a new saying now: I take my coffee black, just like I take my man.

ANNNNND.... back to your regularly scheduled programming.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

That reminded me of Airplane where they gave a line very similar to that to one of the last characters you would expect in any serious film. Of course looking for "serious" content in Airplane would be a fruitless search though.

7. amonkie

amonkie Very Tilted

That's actually exactly where I adopted this from! Watching the movie with my sexy chocolate at the same time, no less.

8. cynthetiq

9. Speed_Gibson

Surely you can't be serious!

10. cynthetiq

of course I'm serious.

[​IMG]

11. Speed_Gibson

I always have liked that shirt -
    and the "matching" response is of course - "I am and don't call me Shirley."
    "A hospital? What is it?"
    great movie...and to end this potential threajack now and veer back ontopic..........
    My wife and I used condoms a few times after the girls were born to make sure she did not get pregnant again too soon, but was about it.

12. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I've always found the ribbed/studded condoms very pleasurable. Of course, this is because I have a tendency to turn 'em inside out to satisfy my own selfish ends.

*strikes narcissistic pose, admires self in mirror*

• Like Like x 1
  13. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

14. Lucifer Slightly Tilted

The best part about needing to buy Magnums is when you get to the checkout counter. No more hiding the box in a pile of unneeded aspirin and cough syrup boxes, just slap it on the counter proudly and stare at the cashier with a hint of a smile that says, Why yes, I am that endowed, thank you .

15. Derwood

Derwood Slightly Tilted

The Fire and Ice thing doesn't really work. In fact, my wife complained that it was more irritating than anything

16. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

I know my dear amonkie didn't just go there.

The whole black men have huge penises and are much bigger than everyone else is one of the biggest sexual myths out there. It's well known that on average, white men have the largest wangs.

I keep reading these stats to make myself feel better. But I get really sick and tired of hearing all the stupid talk about how a man must have a huge dick just because of his skin color and that another man must have a small dick because he's asian. It's a dick, you're either gonna enjoy it or you're not.

17. cynthetiq

for some, they believe it will suck.
    Bf is on the small side, will sexual intercourse suck?

• Like Like x 5
  18. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

well.

smorgasbord, negative.

but, I am pretty sure there is some potential there. so i will hold on to these condoms.

going to a concert on thursday night, i think.

maybe this is the way things are supposed to go.

you know, going out on a few dates first.

he fully supports my refusal to shave my pubic hair...so, you know, we got that far.

19. lionrock

lionrock Getting Tilted

The "Twisted" type (I think Trojan) are actually not bad.

20. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I don't know about the twisted type. That's like cramming your dick into one of the rifled Miller Lite bottles.

• Like Like x 1