1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

condoms.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by mixedmedia, Oct 27, 2011.

1. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

The smorgasbord will happen if you continue to see him. Trust me, having met you, he wants it, too ;) No man in his right mind would NOT want to. On the other hand, getting to know one another better first can make it even better, assuming it's not months before you manage to get to the feast. Somehow I don't think that will be the case, lol.

2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

The Trojans Her Pleasure aren't about the ribbing. It is more that the condom is baggy in a certain place, and that makes it fun.

3. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

hmmm. you don't say...

4. superdave

superdave New Member

Durex ultra thins

5. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

i dont want to know how you know that

• Like Like x 3
  6. DB750 New Member

Anything that is advertised as thin is always a plus. Condoms already desensitize a guy enough that I prefer them thinner.

Also wearing magnums makes for a much more comfortable fit if you need it.

7. So...the wife is finally unpregnant and got off the disabled list. We are in that transitional stage of waiting for her BC patch to start working. She was kind enough to open the field of play as long as a helmet is worn. So, for the first time in 14 years, I had to condom shop this week. Not much has changed. I ended up going with Trojan twisted, premium lubricated. The wife said these were the first condoms that didn't irritate her skin. So, I guess I can give them a male and female positive review.

Be gentle on the lad, MM.
    --- merged: Nov 3, 2011 3:47 AM ---
    This new member status really sucks. I used to have clout. :)

8. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

My penis is not a lightbulb, but last time I tried to wear a run of the mill trojan sex was more or less totally sensationless and painful... can someone recommend something a little wider than a trojan enz for Mr. Salamicock?

9. Ziploc snack size?

10. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I'm very gentle. :)
    We're going out to a concert tomorrow night.

11. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

whatever the free ones are that they give out in the clinic that happen to be every color of the fucking rainbow except just condom-colored

12. ralphie250

who are yall going to see?

13. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

well, you know, if I didn't know someone was watching every single goddamned word I say here, I would tell you.
    I'll tell you tomorrow. :)

14. ralphie250

ok, not sure i know what youre talkinmg about. but ok

15. loquitur

loquitur Getting Tilted

"smorgasbord?" Why "smorgasbord?" It's Danish for "buffet table" (come to think of it, buffet itself is French .... English is such a mutt language. But I digress). Why not something more topic-appropriate, like "javelin?" or "curtilage?" Well, unless the proceedings really are that varied, in which case maybe "smorgasbord" is exactly right.

16. ralphie250

ok, so where did you go?

17. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Oh, I talked about it in my blog.
    Dave Alvin.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ralphie250

oh ok. thanks. sorry that some one is "stalking" you on here. if i can be of any help let me know. :)

19. Frosstbyte

Frosstbyte Winter is coming

There is a lot of good info in this thread, and a lot of strange subtext I'm not following at all.

I would lend my support to either Durex Ultra Thins or Trojans Her Pleasure. I'm not ready to get snipped quite yet and my wife doesn't want to be on hormonal birth control for a number of reasons, so gotta rock the condom thing. We've had good experiences with both of those.

Hope everything's ok for you, mixed, and hope your exploits with your new fella go well!

20. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

everything's fine, thank you. quiet. hopefully it stays that way.
    We haven't had a third date, yet, but we are planning to see both Radiohead and George Jones in February.
    So at least a third date is suggested, lol.