1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

condoms.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by mixedmedia, Oct 27, 2011.

1. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

February? Taking things slow is nice... but that sounds almost glacial! ;)

2. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

well, I was joking it up there, a bit.
    we haven't planned our third date, but i imagine it'll be soon.
    I expect we will go out once or twice again before February. :p

3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

i love me some george jones

4. jannista

jannista Vertical

ladies like ribbed condoms. I speak from personal experience.

5. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I tried that, wanted to see if I could get any interesting offers. The snickers and outright laughter got very old very quickly. :p

I have a book with a very early Doonesbury comic--maybe pre-Doonesbury, or one that was rejected--where Mike and a girl (possibly J.J.) decide to have sex and subsequently go shopping for condoms. Their look over the selection. One panel shows she & Mike together as she picks one brand. Mike isn't shown in the next panel as she yells across the store, "Excuse me, do you have these in small?".

JICYW the above is one of the very, very few times I find a small dick joke funny.

Back when we used condoms the spermicide irritated my urethral opening. I didn't really pay much attention to the slight stinging sensation the first we used them because I was somewhat....distracted. But after ejaculating, and then going to pee, oh yeah, definitely a problem. Cautiously tested them a second time, same thing, tossed the rest of the package.

6. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

So thanks to decades of absolute misinformation spread by people without penises there's this widespread idea that condoms are "one size fits all" with maybe Magnums or Durex XL's for someone hung like a horse.

Nothing could be further from the truth. In reality they're only good for people up to ~10-15% larger than the nominal diameter of the condom, any more and aside from pain and erectile difficulties there's also a much higher risk of breakage. Meaning a regular condom will fit someone from roughly 4.7"–5.1" in circumference, with standard US XL sizes extending that extremely slightly because they're actually not that much larger, and anyone outside that range will likely need to measure themselves and order custom condoms. Personally I've found My.Size to be great, and they sell combo packs of 3 sizes with 3 condoms per.

• Like Like x 1