1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Cowboys and Aliens

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by cynthetiq, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

I watched the film and loved it. Then read the IMDB reviews and realised I am not a sophisticated audience. I felt better after a couple of mugs of tea.

I loved it. Yes, I noticed various homages to other movies ... Krull, anyone? Also quoting well known images and themes. But it did not occur to me to get 'upset' ... it just made the 'soaking' deeper for me. Yes. I enjoyed it a lot :)

2. 81Malibu

81Malibu New Member

I liked it, couple slow parts they could have cut short but over all a good movie.

3. Smackre

Smackre Vertical

Can't decide if I want to see this movie. Might wait for the dvd.

4. dogzilla

dogzilla New Member

I went to see this movie. I go to movies just to relax and be entertained by a good action movie. I was mostly satisfied with this movie. For me, the movie was a good movie for the most part and I would recommend seeing it.

5. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

I enjoyed it, it was as said above a good summer movie. Although I thought it was a stereotypical role for Harrison and Craig....

6. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

It was enjoyable, but still pretty corny. I wouldn't see it again.

7. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

It was, fun, silly, light-hearted... enjoyable as escapism, and at least Snowy would get to see Daniel Craig do what he does best... get beaten up a lot. And Harrison Ford being serious as only he can be. I, too, am far from a sophisticated audience, enjoying films for the simple flight of fancy they offer, and willing "suspend my disbelief" in order to enjoy the movie.

Spoiler Alert!!!!

I do still want to know what her original form was... and how SHE got to Earth.

8. Jove

Jove Slightly Tilted

I enjoyed the film. Side note: I like staring at Olivia Wilde and Ana de la Reguera.