1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Creative Mechanics

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by EventHorizon, Aug 6, 2011.

1. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

we've all heard about the horizontal bicycles, three-wheeled motorcycles with two wheels in front, and mecha-striesand. soon i'll have access to a really sweet machine shop with lots of precision equipment (water cutting tool, electron microscope, hammers, the works). i need ideas on what to make and theres no better place to start then with what cool stuff is already being made. what would TFP make if they were in a really souped up version of shop class if materials were free?
    my ideas:
    wright-flyer cockpit (lying down) on a tricycle with two wheels in the front and a roll cage so that if you go mountain biking and you flip over, you can still pedal and give power to the two wheels in front of you.

lock-pick set

tough case for my laptop/ipod

compound bow

slingshot/crossbow fired the way the daniel craig's wrist gun fires in Cowboys and Aliens

sail-powered craft with wheels capable of traveling over gravel

skateboard with an engine on it

can TFP give me advice on which would be a good idea? what are my bad ideas? how would i go about building my good ideas? how would you guys do it?

2. Freeload

Freeload Getting Tilted

3. Here's an idea, probably a bad one though....

[​IMG]