1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Cunnilingus Public Service Announcement

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Tomoe2, Dec 9, 2017.

1. omega

omega Very Tilted

Still learn new things. Recently discovered that my wife likes me to suck on her clit. Like actual suck it in and out of my mouth. Orgasms hit hard and fast. She never told me that. Had to discover it. She'll take a licking as well, but that's slower.

• Like Like x 4
  2. DB750 New Member

Oh another tip is try changing positions. Usually it’s her on her back and I’ll use a finger inside to help stimulate her but when we try me on my back and her straddling my face and leaning forward on all fours it’s a totally different experience. She orgasms faster and no finger required to put her over the top.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

There are new toys that can help with that. Although, it might be like buying a robot that will take your job.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

being that im not well endowed. oral is one thing that im very good at. I just pay attention to her body. Id prefer to give her oral and for her to be fulfilled than to have sex sometimes.

Yes i love it when she straddles my face

• Agree Agree x 1