1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Current Rules for Being Clothed/Naked as an Adult

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Plan9, Sep 6, 2011.

1. amonkie

amonkie Very Tilted

I chose to live alone partly because I don't like having to wear clothes when I don't want to. I am usually minimally dressed, and prefer wrapping up in blankets to donning clothes when it becomes a temperature issue.

2. Thirty years of having the kids and their friends hanging around has us trained to be properly covered at all times. The bedroom and bathroom have been the only safe places for showing any skin.

3. Jove

Jove Slightly Tilted

Probably.

4. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I feel like there should be more.

5. Jove

Jove Slightly Tilted

Since I live alone, I will walk around in my boxers until I feel the need to wear a shirt and or jeans. And I don't like taking my shirt off in a public place, like at the beach or the pool because I am not in super great shape and I think I have super large love handles. And even if I see a bunch of fatties walking around the pool or beach I will still not take off my shirt.

6. Bear Cub

Bear Cub Goes down smooth.

I'm never naked. At a bare minimum, I'm sporting a small bowtie around my penis. I like keeping things formal.

• Like Like x 7
  7. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

I'm usually half naked or naked most of the time at home. The pool is completely walled in and I'm in and out of it all day. It's hot here. Life's just much simpler this way.

8. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Does that make you an analrapist?

9. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Everyone cringes at the mental image of a 55 yr old guy in a speedo. It's not like anything improves when you take the speedo off.

I'm generally clothed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I dunno, Stan. You're in pretty good shape.

11. lionrock

lionrock Getting Tilted

Any time I am wearing only a shirt, I will say "Guess who I am? Winnie the Pooh". It is so fucking sexy.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ourcrazymodern?

Ourcrazymodern? still, wondering

hm. That fucker won't say hello no matter how I'm clothed. I can tell he's armed. NTS: Go to Plan 10, Plan9 is unresponsive.

13. Lirpa

Lirpa Vertical

Yes! (Although, sometimes this is because I have forgotten to do my laundry) It was an exciting day when my roommate asked me if I had any sort of objections to her walking the house mostly-unclothed. I'll put up with hers if she'll put up with mine.

I would like to add that I never understood why anyone would care about people wearing socks during sex. I wear mine, and see absolutely nothing wrong with other people wearing theirs. In fact, I read an article once that said that the increased circulation actually positively affects the libido.

14. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

You should expand this to the other end of the pendulum swing: overclothed situations. Long heavy pants, possibly long sleeve shirts, and jackets/vests of some kind in florida summers for example. On women it probably means goth, on men it might also mean goth or depending on eyebrow count it might mean nerds.

15. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

I have curtains and blinds in the summer, so I can be naked inside my house all the time. It cuts down on the amount of laundry I need to do.

I wish I was living in an area with more people who appreciate the lack of clothing.

16. Due to the Houston heat, at home the most I would wear is either mesh shorts or a t-shirt. Rarely both, its just too hot. More fun with me in the misses both semi to total nude in the house. Plus the block out curtains to keep the heat out, keeps the eyes out as well.

17. lionrock

lionrock Getting Tilted

Most people ask me to put more clothes on. Even if I am already wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

• Like Like x 1
  18. spindles

spindles Very Tilted

either that or the guy from Flight of the Conchords:

19. clarksdale

clarksdale Vertical

I've decided that I'm a little bit exhibitionist. I think the answer to this is closely related to how good you feel about your body. I also am probably a little bit voyeuristic, so it is a good combination. Have been at a resort where people went naked and it was great, and not everyone was perfect. (But enough were.) Last month, was on a nude beach in Oregon in the sun and it was lovely, though there were a few people my eyes didn't exactly linger on. But it feels so good, I'm sorry more people don't like it.

20. lionrock

lionrock Getting Tilted

Got to say, I would love walking around naked outside. No real place to do it around here though.