1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Daniel Craig.... legendary?

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by streak_56, Oct 28, 2011.

1. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

Daniel Craig is acting in one of my favourite comic strips and one book that is long awaited adaptation.... this isn't about the movies themselves but on his performances in the various franchises he's been associated with.... James Bond (thumbs up), The Golden Compass (Northern Lights, possible thumbs up if it becomes completed), he's also had various other roles. Could he be along the lines of another Bond alumni Sean Connery... in that he's a cheeky action hero... not unlike the stereotypical action hero... et al Schwarzenegger, Statham....etc. More womanizer than action hero and have the roles he's accepted has he been able to break that mold of emotionless, mindless action star and be able to move into a more "serious" acting career.

And for fun... some trailers!

2. Willravel

Willravel Getting Tilted

Girl with the Dragon Tattoo isn't a James Bond part, that's for sure. He was outstanding in Road to Perdition, Layer Cake, and Munich, not to mention helping to breathe new life into the Bond series. I take him pretty seriously as far as acting pedigree.

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I concur with WillRavel. He's got the '80s war machine physique and yet hasn't been typecast into bazooka-shooting one-liner roles.

True Story: I have to stare at Daniel Craig's James Bond face every day. My current partner keeps a picture of him on the refrigerator.

4. Carbonic

Carbonic Getting Tilted

Daniel Craig is on my short list of actors whose movies I will always want to see. Everything I've seen him do has been excellent, and he seems like an actor who takes his art seriously.