1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Deadliest day for the U.S.: Taliban kill 31 Americans in helicopter crash

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Baraka_Guru, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Ourcrazymodern?

Ourcrazymodern? still, wondering

I know less than you, Lish, about who we are. What I try to take into conversations is what I feel for the victims of their circumstances. Young men should never have to die for reasons that aren't necessarily their own. These corpses probably felt pretty cocky before they were blown out of the sky. Those who did it probably feel pretty cocky still. Neither "side" had any good reason to be in each other's vicinity, did they? Well, at least the guys in the helicopter didn't.
    Respecting authority, for me, includes being able to respect the ways they apply their intelligence. I have faith you'll teach your son nothing wrong.

• Like Like x 1