1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food Deli meats and cheeses

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by DAKA, Mar 8, 2014.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Had a triple decker sandwich from Attman's (Cabin John) tonight.
    Hot Pastrami, Hot Corned Beef, Chopped Liver and Muenster cheese...on Rye. (with a bit of deli mustard)

mmm...could only finish half it was packed so much.
    Good midnight snack. :D (good dreams too)

2. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

The closest I get to deli meat is storebought. I haven't heard of most of these brands mentioned, and the closest I have been to a deli in 20+ years is a very occasional visit to Safeway or Walmart. Whatever brand of turkey the group home buys is pretty good though. Ham is not good to me no matter how you present to me just because it tastes awful or "tolerable" at best. ... I do enjoy crispy bacon and a tender porkloin with fresh gravy, but ham itself is something I will pass on every time unless I am hungry enough.