1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Dexter (Use spoiler tags for anything that hasn't aired yet)

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by fill23ca, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

Yeah, a super-crappy one.

2. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

After all the going on and on and on and on about how Dexter is different as a psychopath, because he is developing feelings (which in recent studies him having control over his empathy is not unusual for a psychopath), it would have been better for him to either be 'cured' of his need, or have gone full psycho and died in a blaze of murderous glory. Then ending they did use was a place-holder for possible future stories. In other words, a cop out. Some people have a problem with real endings though. Luckily I'm not one of them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

Looks like I have zero regrets about not bothering with season 8.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

What a way for a decent series to go out. Pfft.

For the record Dexter would not last one day working a "yard" in the timber business in Oregon. He needs about 30% more muscle mass to even have a chance. Second that scene was shot in Longview Washington looking across the Columbia River to Oregon. I used ot drive by that yard 4 to 5 times a week. The film "Men Of Honor" was shot on the Oregon side of the river looking to toward the paper mills and timber yards in Longview.

• Like Like x 1