1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

diabetic

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by ralphie250, Jul 27, 2019.

?

are you diabetic

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. im not but know someone who is

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. akmechanik New Member

Hello! I believe the biggest problem with diabetes 2 or MS e.g. Is another modern medicine is dependent on the pharmaceutical industry. And the young doctors trust in the acquired skills tablets against the one tablet against the first tablet I find that very questionable! I believe the truth is in the middle between. Modern medicine and old medicine and a good doctor listens and maybe find a point where problems can come and not like the disease of these drugs and done, that's not right.

Gesendet von meinem H8324 mit Tapatalk

2. akmechanik New Member

Hello! I believe the biggest problem with diabetes 2 or MS e.g. Is another modern medicine is dependent on the pharmaceutical industry. And the young doctors trust in the acquired skills tablets against the one tablet against the first tablet I find that very questionable! I believe the truth is in the middle between. Modern medicine and old medicine and a good doctor listens and maybe find a point where problems can come and not like the disease of these drugs and done, that's not right.

Gesendet von meinem H8324 mit Tapatalk

3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

That sucks,
    I knew that they were good for heart disease and stuff, but when i googled it i could never really find an answer

• Like Like x 1