1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Do women like to watch guys masturbate?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Plan9 if we ever do meet for drinks, that won't happen

unless you get me really drunk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

The world is ending.

I'm in complete agreement with everything Plan9 has said.

fap fap fap

Anywhooo. Mutual masturbation can be quite erotic as can solo. It's pretty fuckin' hot when she's gently running nails on sensitive skin while telling you to get off or to do things. This is usually something that happens on random, it isn't something you can be all Hey, pull down your pants and pet your kitty while I film it. I mean, yeah. I'd probably go for that, but I'm just a pervert. Most of my experiences with women have shown they are hidden pervs. Sure they'll do nasty shit with you in the bedroom, but if you come at them from the wrong angle they completely turn to ice. :shrug: Everyone is different

3. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

This thread has me very worried about MeltedMetalGlob 's next photoshop...

• Like Like x 5
  4. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

(because when people talk about guys masturbating, they always think of me.)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Why is Superman punching Wonder Woman in the back of the head.

Misogynistic answer in 3...2...1.......

6. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

This ... and then when this has been established ... some kind of out-of-controlness but only WITHIN 'this' ....

Rape fantasies are not for me - I've been on the recieving end for real and my choice is nononono; but the structure of retaining wakefulness up to and including the razor edge is so totally up my street.

Off topic ... given that you're still alive, I'm going to assume you've got a highly precise radar for the other guy's self-control. My best analogy is acquaintances I've known when they were drunk .... some were well out of order and I felt unsafe. Others ... high as a kite but something about them let me know that they were STILL on Planet Earth. Take care.

Me, masturbation, I totally want to watch, be watched and to participate .... and kinda swapping and blending roles. And taking a Long Time ... a very long time ... that's sine qua non.

Hi bro' ... that word 'dominant' ... Now I might be totally out of line .. if so, then slap me. Remember in TE ... your recent picture post where you told us she said 'She would if YOU would'? OK. I might be wrong because you and she have a LOT more life than's shown in a couple of lines of text that you write BUT .... my first reaction is that your wife does 'Deals'. 'If you THEN me'. 'Dominant' might not be what works.

Hmmmm you could double check in your memory .... you say "Dominant" ... "needless to say it doesn't happen." IS she a generally compliant person?

What's been happening when she DOES do stuff you like .. not just in bed. I'm betting that she liked to 'deal' ... like a team .. you scratch mine and I'll scratch yours. But I ONLY got one example ... what you wrote in TE. So please search you rmind and see if that's so.

IF so ... then that might be a better road than 'Dominant'

Again ... slap me if I'm talking out of turn. This is your private life and I respect that.

Take care :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Zen maybe dominant was the wrong word. It was more like,

When i get out of the shower i want you on the bed naked touching yourself.

Needless to say it didn't happen. When she does "touch herself " i do make sure she knows i like it. But i always have to take her hand and put it there and then she will takeover.

Now im fantasizing about it :D:D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

I'm like a Geiger Counter for self-control.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Random McRandom

Donkey Punch.

Duh.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I know what a donkey punch is, but why is she getting one?

11. Random McRandom

Because she's female?:p

BuhDumDum.

• Like Like x 2
  12. No reason? There wasn't anything leading up to this besides, "Hmmm, I smell a vagina. I must punch it in the back of the head."

13. Random McRandom

Hey, you asked for misogynistic answers. I gave it. Don't complain.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Why? You gonna Donkey Punch me?

• Like Like x 3
  15. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Your future husband just cried a little.

• Like Like x 3
  16. HA! That's cute that you think I'd marry someone.

17. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

You'd be surprised. Heh. That shit happens to the best of us.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  18. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I did want to marry a gay man for the tax benefits and to have someone to tell me I look fabulous....but damn it if they ain't getting the right to marry all over the US!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Given2Fly

Given2Fly New Member

Of course they (I ;) ) Do!!

20. Random McRandom

So...

How YOU doin?

• Like Like x 3