1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Do women like to watch guys masturbate?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Yojimbo1963 New Member

Zen,Thanks for the reply. I think I'm going to try it as foreplay. Hopefully get us both really turned on. And , yes we are communicating now. It's a good change that is moving us forward to something greater.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yojimbo1963 New Member

We gave this a try last night. She thought it was very erotic, and it got her hot. That was the point. I just didn't see it, but what do I know? We will probably add this to the repertoire. And, Zen I appreciate your comments. If I wasn't open to comments, I wouldn't post. When I read that last sentence, it sounds to me like I'm being a smart ass. Please don't take it that way, that's not how I mean it. Thanks again, we had a good time.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

Well, I was the one who'd shown nervousness talking about this, so to me you didn't sound like smartass; more like just putting your cards face-up on the table and putting me at my ease. I appreciate that.
    I'm as happy as can be that you both had a good time, and what was it you said in your previous post?
    "we are communicating now. It's a good change that is moving us forward to something greater. " <- sounds like what we've been talking about here is part of a phase of good general developments in y'all's relationship. I'm looking forward to how things may have changed even further in the next weeks and months.
    Best wishes. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yojimbo1963 New Member

We are moving forward. I knew communication was important, but life happened and we forgot. We had a hard reminder, now we remember. Things are great, and getting better. Communication, communication, communication. That's what its all about.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Phi Eyed

Phi Eyed Getting Tilted

I like the weird infantile intimacy of somebody elses private practices. I almost like it better than sex/sex because it has an honest purity about it. There is no pressure to perform or please anyone else. It is the most primal sex act and being permitted to watch someone indulge is a high, high honor.

• Like Like x 3
  6. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Had some tonight. It was grrrreat.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Sex, or you masterbated?

8. Jjjpppccc New Member

I love being watched while I masturbate. I've met a number of women on washington dc Craigslist, posting an ad as,in "do you like to watch". My fantasy was to be in a hotel room, lying on the couch fully aroused, eyes closed and have her walk in, grab a chair and watch, then I will open my eyes to see her watching. I know this is a bit dangerous, but after email and phone chats beforehand it made things easier. Each time in an upscale hotel, I would keep the door open a crack. She would text me when she got to the elevator. I would then lay back, shut my eyes, and slowly stroke. I would then hear the door open quietly, and soft steps walking toward me. At this point all kinds of sexy thoughts are going thru my mind. The longer I keep my eyes closed, knowing this somewhat stranger woman is watching me, the more I get turned on. One time I kept my eyes closed for about 2 or 3 minutes, hearing "mmmmm's" coming for her. When I opened my eyes and looked at her, she had this incredibly sexy expression on her face. This fantasy I've done three times, each time slightly different. I have a post out now, hopefully I get a bonafide reply, giving myself a 5% chance.

All in all I've done this about 6 or 7 times over the past few years. I have other hotel scenarios I've played out if anyone is interested in hearing them I'll post them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes I am interested, start a thread please

• Like Like x 1
  10. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Agreed

11. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

I'm just waiting for "it was a TRAP!" post.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

To answer the OP; they might, but when I tried to find out, the bus driver made me stop.

• Like Like x 1
  13. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

As I've stated before, women can be as "sick & disgusting" as men are...not that I mind this.
    Sex is a messy...and this can be a good thing.

As a matter of fact, women can be as visually picky as men are.
    Nice to know I'm just a piece of meat... ;)

Here are two, items of note
    7OrBetter.com - Well Endowed Dating a site dedicated to women who are looking for "larger" men.
    **BTW...in sex for the most part does not matter...
    but there are are some that prefer larger, just like there are some men that like larger breasts (Rule 34 is to note for people's taste varieties)

So enjoy your shallowness and debauchery ladies, you deserve the fun you're looking for.
    Wank away men, your women are now enjoying the show you give, with no guilt.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  14. PlaysWithPixels

PlaysWithPixels Getting Tilted

I beg to differ. It really can be too small.

If I hadn't seen it myself... no, wait, that's not right

If I hadn't have felt it myself... oh, wait - I didn't feel it either.

I can feel my own fingers in myself and couldn't feel him inside me.

A guy can be too large as well, but that just takes some work (and time) getting used to. I've also been with guys that were a great size, but didn't really know what they were doing with it. Or maybe they didn't know what buttons they needed to push on a woman?

And then I've been with guys that instinctively knew not only, what to do with a woman, but what I needed - even when I didn't know myself.

• Like Like x 1
  15. beltoro

beltoro New Member

My partner would NEVER masturbate! She is cold as hell but I love her dearly, she is my soulmate. She doesn't want to have sex after yrs. of marriage either. I haven't had intercourse with her in 23 yrs.!!!!

16. aabbccbbaa2

aabbccbbaa2 Vertical

great stuff! This is very hot and I love games like these... tell us more! What kind of lady visited you? What happened next?
    --- merged: May 8, 2013 at 8:42 AM ---
    I have a female friend from greece, and very now and then we meet online with a webcam turned on.
    If things get nasty, i have to say she really loves watching me and i love watching her. You just feel the heat rising during the game as we play with ourselves, you can ask the other what you like to see and you get instructions as well... it gets me rock hard and damn it's hot when i see her playing with herself and then presenting her wet fingers to the webcam.
    She goes crazy when i come on my desk and after a while she got a microphone, from that moment on i could hear her moaning and screaming when she had an orgasm...
    I love these games, sharing this passionate lust with sexual people is sooooo horny!

On the other hand, just like ralphy i proposed and ex gf to have a mutual masterbation session... she wasn't interested... too shy she said and she told me it was better when I touched her.... what a load of bullshit :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Saturn69 New Member

My wife and I both enjoy watching.

18. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I just had a great time rereading this whole thread.

Where the hell is @Glory's Sun, anyway?

19. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

He's probably busy shopping around for another mid-level luxury car and filling his 5,000 square foot house with useless shiny objects.

• Like Like x 1
  20. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

Does anybody really enjoy watching someone else having more fun than they are.....

.....just sayin'........