1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs
Dismiss Notice
Guest, some new updates and fixes were done. Please let staff know if anything is funky or wonky!!!

Do women like to watch guys masturbate?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Sierra

Sierra Vertical

Well, here's a yes vote perhaps ;)
    This actually happened although I wish parts of it had been more overt...
    Many years ago I spent two weeks at a job site hundreds of miles from my residence near the Rockies. Mid-stay a group of co-workers decided to go up into the mountains and picnic near natural hot springs. Turns out that the site was clothing-optional :) At one point half the group stayed at the picnic area yet myself, another guy and three women decided to head to the springs. Disrobing with my female co-workers, people whom I genuinely liked a lot as platonic friends, was an interesting experience... I tried to just remain neutral but after awhile I got concerned about my physical attractions, and well, one of the women kept looking at my man-dangle - this, I found, I liked. However, it became apparent that arousal was near so I dismissed myself, put on my shorts and went for a cool-off walk in the woods. I happened along a big flat rock and decided to do a bit of sunbathing and since nude was mode of the day and no one was around... I did not hesitate to drop trou. The thing is I couldn't distract my mind from the sight of the feminine beauty moments ago and I became aroused. Of course something had to be done. Again, with no one around, not having gone there in over a week and well 'how bout a nature experience' to chalk up to memory, came to mind. I worked it out and it didn't really take that long yet was quite a relief. I dressed and headed back to the picnic area. Upon our group heading back in to town and getting caught up in conversation with everyone I mentioned I found a nice sunbathing area in the woods. The response that came back from one of the women I had been in the hot springs with said, "Oh, so that's what you were doing..." and then gave me a wink and a smile. :-O

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??? Donor

For the benefit of the newer members who haven't read the thread yet, may I present the other side of the coin:
    Do men like to watch women masturbate?

(and for the record, the other thread may be slightly funnier.)

• Like Like x 5
  3. MeltedMetalGlob

Yeah, I know... this reply is coming in about 4 years late and most of the people in the thread aren't here anymore, but I'm on a roll tonight!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lindy

Lindy Very Tilted Donor

MMG, you sound more deprived than repressed.;)

5. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member Donor

Do you have it in XXL??
    And is there free shipping?

Might as well make money from it. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

id buy 3 of them if you made them in my size

• Like Like x 1
  7. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Rule #4: Never sacrifice humor for semantics.

Also, this:

;)

@ralphie250 and @rogue49 , somewhere on the TFP is a million-dollar idea, and we're gonna find it... unless the idea of snorting cocaine off the backsides of Brazilian hookers is unappealing to you. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1