1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Do you find your friendships forged here meaningful?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by genuinemommy, Aug 3, 2016.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Although I have never met anyone on here in real life I have spoken to quite a few of you on the phone before whether it be you needed help with something or I needed help anytime the phone never rang it was answered by myself or someone else. And to me a friendship is being there when someone needs you irregardless of what it is so the answer is yes

• Like Like x 6
  2. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

psst...we met in the parking lot. you know like a trucker and lot lizard hookup without the boffin. pushing my analogy to the edges...there was even money exchanged.

The relationships I have here are very different that my normal regular ones. I have uncomfortable conversations with people here. I'm okay starting uncomfortable conversations with people from here.

Even the people who no longer visit and I still communicate with other mediums, are deep relationships.

@skogafoss was just commenting last night to someone how I was naked with another TFP woman and her bf in a sauna on our honeymoon while she surfed the internet. When this person came to NYC, she stayed with us for over a week and Skogafoss got to experience what TFP relationships are like in meatspace.

It's always been about the people.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ralphie250

You are correct I remember that it was like a scene out of a movie not going to say what kind of movie though

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Why would friendship or love only be valid with physical interaction? Love is in the mind. Friendship is a mental investment. Sure physical interaction can help form bonds, oxytocin is generated from physical contact. But even that is not the only way to form bonds.

I am not a highly social person, and most physical contact bothers me, so my online friends are on the same level as offline. Only my wife and child are closer, but that is as it should be.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Very well said. The devotion and bonding that some people have to their religious symbols is undeniable, yet who has physically met Jesus, Mary, Muhammed, the buddha, etc.

• Like Like x 4
  6. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

More and more, I look forward to reading everyone's posts. And remember quotes and interactions. The TFPers and the newest members.

• Like Like x 6
  7. I'm new here and everyone has been very welcoming. :) Reading the posts from everyone has always been brightened my days.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Sorry to tell you this, but you've passed 250 posts.

Per TFP rule number 739 we are no longer required to be nice to you. :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. ralphie250

simple answer yes... I have spoke to this person when I needed help. he knows who he is

• Like Like x 2
  10. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Seems like you've been around for ever

• Like Like x 7
  11. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I've been here such a short time but have been blessed to find new friends that I hope to get to know for many years and one day meet!

• Like Like x 6
  12. cynthetiq

Every time I think about moving on I make a new friend here.

• Like Like x 6
  13. *Nikki*

*Nikki* Slightly Tilted

Yes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

I love that I can drift away for a while and know I can come back anytime. Xoxo
    It's been wonderful to meet a few on here in person. Love you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

Yes. This place has changed my life in more ways than one, and more than once the folks here have kept me from going over my own edges.

Yes, it's changed with time, and we've all changed with and without it. But I'm really glad it's still here.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. tecoyah

tecoyah Illusionary

In ways this place formed the person I am today from decades ago, I have made good friends and had them drift away. As for meeting online, my wife and I did so (not here) and we have the most meaningful relationship I have ever imagined, she has defined what love is. As with everything in this life we all create and experience what we can and will from each moment and eventually grow from it as we will but this place in particular is peopled with the types that provide a scaffold of mental construction and intellectual expansion.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. ralphie250

yes...

everyone here is my family and i love yall, all of yall

• Like Like x 3
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  18. cynthetiq

I have been profoundly saddened these days missing some of those that are no longer logging on to the internet. They no longer are with us because they passed away. As my TFP friends pass, it strengthens the bonds that I have with those that remain on Earth.

• Lovely Lovely x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

I haven't said it before and should have, many times: thank you for everything you do to keep this place going.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. ralphie250

i agree 10000000000000000000000000000% if thats even a number. but you get it

• Like Like x 4