1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Alex98, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Alex98 New Member

so this happend back in 2017 so i was at work and it was slow so i went out to the lobby and i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter and i just stood there looked at her from afar and she was looking at me too. but now i keep seeing her boyfriend buying food for the both of them but i guess she doesnt wanna see me or something?

2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Why guess?
    Go up and say hello to her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Alex98 New Member

yeah but i think she doesnt wanna see me because i keep seeing her boyfriend coming to the place i work at like two times now buying food for the both of them so i guess shes trying to avoid me or something

4. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but I have to tell you: You've been spotted, and now you have to take action.

From now on, your life is a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse. Always be looking over your shoulder, because they are after you.

Be alert at all times. Start carrying a weapon. A knife would be good for starters, but if you already carry one, then start carrying a gun.

If you already carry a gun, start carrying two.

Because these people do not screw around.

They cannot be bargained with.

They cannot be reasoned with.

And they absolutely will not stop. Ever.

Not until you have ceased to exist.

Destroy your phone, and cut off your internet connections. Go off the grid. Learn to live off the land.

Because one day it's going to happen. It will all come crashing down, and the rest of us will pay dearly. Anyone surviving the initial purge will be enslaved and forced to work the disposal units. There will be ragged crowds of half-starved individuals loading skulls and bones into the furnaces.

The human race will be that close ---> <--- to going out forever.

Until you come out of hiding.

With the skills you will have learned, you will smash through the barriers and free us, siphoning off the gas from the wreckage of their robotic bodyguards to fuel your armored car.

You'll teach us to rise up and fight!!!

On that day, my sword will be at your side.

Now go forth, (or fifth, or whatever place in line you are) and the rest of us will await you!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

Yeah. She is probably creeped out by you. She is probably avoiding you. Or she is just busy. Don't let it bother you. It's her life. If she comes in again, do not stare. Let her live her life. It's over.