1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Do you like wearing underwear? -NSFW

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by AlwaysCurious, Jun 19, 2014.

1. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

I've been know to do so on occasion...
    --- merged: Jun 19, 2014 at 9:27 PM ---

Agreed. No whites in my collection, either.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

I wear boxer briefs as well. I only go commando when I have no choice. I like having some support rather than swinging free.

3. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

What's the matter, you didn't want to think about Fancy Pants unmentionables?

Me, I've gone commando since I was 16.
    Used to sleep naked to but than I had kids.
    When you have a sick kid crying in the middle of the night you don't want to make it worse by showing up naked and traumatizing them for life.

• Like Like x 7
  4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

i wear boxers. nothing sexy about them. commando is not really an option at work this time of year as much as i sweat.

• Like Like x 1
  5. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I'll admit I have to be careful when going commando.
    An extra layer from underwear helps with certain pants
    and stimulation is not your friend...

• Like Like x 1
  6. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I only go commando in leggings that will be under something. I sleep without a bra but always wear one otherwise. It is what it is.

7. Katia

Katia Very Tilted

I like going commando most of the time, if not it's some type of lingerie.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Ha! Fancy Underpants.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I like boxer briefs by default if I'm going to be out and about, and especially if I'm doing martial arts or other exercise. Having my junk flap about is something I'd like to avoid in those situations.

Other than that, I like straight-up boxers to let my junk breathe. I would normally like to wear that around the house, but I sometimes wear them when going out if I know it's going to be low-key.

I sometimes sleep in the nude but will often wear boxer briefs or boxers instead.

10. pWf

pWf Getting Tilted

During the day, Boxer briefs, usually the shorter leg ones, Under Armor or Addidas, very tight, so nut huggers I guess. Have to have the support. During the night I sleep in ancient briefs. Need to have the slack at night. Found that the combination has to be that way or I feel like a got a very hard kick in the nuts.

11. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Please stop PM'ing me for pics of them. I already told you no.

• Like Like x 5
  12. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

Mmm yes. Boxer briefs on dudes please.

13. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

Relevant public service announcement:

You do not wear underwear underneath padded bike shorts.

That is all.

• Like Like x 3
  14. I was hoping you'd respond with some sort of bike undie post.

I got a text from DaddySquirrel one day telling me he forgot his underwear at home. I asked him why he couldn't just wear is bike undies. He said that was ridiculous and I couldn't possibly understand.

Common saying around my house: "DADDYSQUIRREL! Put some damn pants on if you're going to go outside. You're going to give our sweet little neighbor a heart attack if you go out there in just your undies!"

• Like Like x 3
  15. rogue49

You do if you don't want to piss off a lot of men.

I can fully understand your reasoning...but I made the mistake of doing so once. It is not a good scene. :rolleyes:

16. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

It's certainly not a vanity or lack of vanity thing. It's pure practicality: the shorts and the chamois contained therein are designed not to chafe against your skin, thanks to multi-panel construction and strategic seam placement. Adding another layer of fabric between you and the material that moves with you is completely counterproductive for that very reason. Wear them right, with nothing under them, and your skin will thank you.

17. rogue49

Agreed, but there are other "things" to consider from a visual perspective.
    If you do, you have to remember your location and audience.

If you do as you suggest...then bike and only bike, then change when going into a group. (or wear something over during that time)
    Even the color black won't help some men.

18. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

....2 cold showers and 3 tranquilizers later, I'm still shaking...

• Like Like x 1
  19. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I don't know about you, but I really love boxer briefs on guys with huge quads. It makes their muscles look that much more powerful.

20. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

Only if they have the bod to support it. IMHO

• Like Like x 3