1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Do you like wearing underwear? -NSFW

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by AlwaysCurious, Jun 19, 2014.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

agreed

2. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

Until kilts become a thing, underwear helps prevent chafing, so I like wearing it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

I was stuck with briefs for most of my young life because I didn't know there was more to life. And, well, I didn't buy my own underwear. There came a point when I had my own money and I wanted to get my girlfriend a sexy surprise, so I got a couple pairs of boxer briefs, and I was hooked for life. 18 years later and she still can't get past what they do for my legs & hindquarters.

4. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

I don't mind wearing underwear, though I enjoy being naked if I'm alone at home, or when I'm sleeping. I used to wear briefs, but had to switch to boxer briefs when we were trying for Little Levite, as regular briefs-- being tight to the nads, and therefore encouraging of heat-- were lowering my sperm count.

Always colored underwear for me, though. Tighty-whities make me feel either old or like I'm ten. I usually go for black or dark blue underwear, though I have a few pairs of gray, and even a couple pairs of red.

I thank God that as a dude, I don't have to worry about bras. They look uncomfortable, and seem like they would be an impediment to getting naked quickly. But I guess if you need 'em, you need 'em. Mrs. Levite always wears one except in the shower or while we're doing it. She has huge boobs (yay!), and without the right kind of bra, they apparently chafe or get rashes where they rub together, to say nothing of becoming itchy.

• Like Like x 3
  5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Pretty much. I don't wear one to sleep any more, but that's about it.

6. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

My wife waits until the last minute in the morning to put on a bra when dressing for work, and it's the first thing she takes off when she gets home.

7. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Not while I'm sleeping, BTW.

I overheat and get entangled.
    Plus I always wake up with a "early riser" if I do wear it.
    Friggin' stimulation at 3am is not good for staying asleep. Nice to know it works...but I do need to rest. :rolleyes:

8. AlwaysCurious

AlwaysCurious Vertical

Oh no. ...then that means the guy who cycles to college doesn't wear any......underneath his...
    I don't want to think about this!

I don't wear a bra to sleep, but the warmer the nights over the course of year get i shed clothes, so it'll start off a top, panties and shorts, and then it'll end up just panties, or nude. Under the covers, nude and freshly shaven and just dried from a shower is just.....

9. AlwaysCurious

AlwaysCurious Vertical

Still slightly traumatised at the thought. *shudders*

10. rogue49

commando now ;)

time for yoga
    nah, it's a bathing suit...I wouldn't do that to people, that's cruel.

but I remember when selling shoes back at 21.
    the salesladies would come get me to take care of old pervs who liked trying on shoes sans underwear. (and loose shorts, of course)
    idiots.

11. So Many Bugs

So Many Bugs New Member

Boxer briefs. With powder applied under the... baggage area. Feels like a million bucks.

Edit: NEVER white. Because It's Good to be an adult :)

12. AlwaysCurious

AlwaysCurious Vertical

People used to do that?
    Why am I surprised?

13. So Many Bugs

So Many Bugs New Member

Used to? That's gotta still be going on.

14. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Briefs most of the time. Boxer/briefs the rest. Can't go without. Nope

15. rogue49

Yes, it still goes on...it's been going on for millennia.
    Pervs
    Unaware idiots
    "casual" people
    etc...

Any of the above can flash their stuff at you...men or women...young or old...top or bottom.

It's just that women have for the most part been drilled into them not to show their wares...at least more than men. (it's not "lady-like")
    But there are quite a few that forget or flash...especially as time moves on and mores about the body have relaxed.

But let's face it, you get flashed by an old person, man or woman...it's not likely going to turn you on.
    Now...if it's a younger person...and perhaps attractive...then others are not going to complain as much...they may even like it.
    It depends on the reception and reaction of the viewer.

As a salesperson, you don't want to lose the sale. So you deal with it...or you get an associate. (also you don't want to insult the oblivious ones)
    And I'm sure there are just as many voyeurs on the client end, just waiting for that salesperson to assist them in contortioned postures.

Some like to watch
    Some like to show
    Some are shocked by the notion. (and some really aren't...)

Sexuality triggers many strange dynamics...at a young age...you're just getting started seeing the sex circus.

Right now, just the fact that we're talking about underwear...or the lack of...is titillating some of our readers.
    and some are just "disturbed" by it. (but on TFP, most of us are pervs at heart...this is not as likely. ;))
    NTTAWWT

16. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Seconded. My SO's got huge boobs too (yay, indeed!), and dealing with bras is kind of a big deal. She goes out of her way to buy bras like some would go out of their way to buy proper sporting equipment or other such gear. Buying a bra, I guess, is kind of like buying a proper pair of shoes if you want to avoid wrecking your feet. Get the right design and the right fit—and you get what you pay for.

• Like Like x 2
  17. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

It really is. My last bra purchase took two visits to Nordstrom.

18. rogue49

All boobs are not created alike.

Speaking as a boob. ;)

19. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Size doesn't matter? My wife's are pretty average (and very delightful).

I spent half a day earlier this year, bra shopping with the Mrs (I know better). After 4 hrs or so, she came out with 1.

1?

I sent her back for more.

• Like Like x 1
  20. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

A good fitting bra is hard to find. It's why I have 5 of the exact same bra. When you find one you like, you snap it up and baby it until it falls apart.

• Like Like x 1