1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

do you see nudism as 100% unsexual?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by sara_wifer, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

It would be nice to though, on occasion, without arousing anyone. It would take some getting used to though. For me, being out in public nude has only ever happened in a few nightmares. Like the time I was suddenly in the middle of a wedding reception.....never mind.

2. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

On a much more important topic:

Twilight?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Makes guessing the age range too easy.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

I went to a nude beach in Southern California a couple times when I was young.
    It was mostly women naked. The nude guys there were with other nude guys. Very much a 'no sex' vibe but that had as much to do with fear of getting closed down. It was quite tame.
    I didn't go (I was a guest) to shock anyone or gord forbid, be stared at, I was 20 y.o. and I did it to rebel. I didn't even enjoy it. The beach is a gritty experience with a swimsuit on. For me, without it and without privacy it is just physically nasty. I'm caught up in all that and it is not at all sexy or sexual.

I don't like clothes, though. I understand what are folks saying when they talk about it feeling better without. And I do miss the days when I had freedom to go nude at home--they've been gone a long time now (since male children). The highlight of my summer is being at my cottage. In addition to being with family I try to spend 5 days or a week there alone or with my SO if he can take the time off. Nude night swimming on a sultry summer night on a private lake is lovely. It's sensual, not sexy though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. issmmm

issmmm Getting Tilted

sensuality is in the eyes
    sensuality has to do with affection and love, and there's something that fn clicks. There is something that, when it's on, it's just on. and it's about emotion and sharing and intamacy.

Sexuallity is in the action or attitude. Antisipation of that action or attitude will stir up the hormones.

You can be nude and not experience either, you can be clothed and experience both.

Still for most of us (guys at least) naked is more than just naked.

I just don't believe that if a nudist sees another nudist that's way sexy that there is absolutley no reaction.

6. sara_wifer Vertical

I only just began it thisyear so i'm a bit informal and just callmyself a nude or nudist but sometimes i say naturist for a change or if im defensive about it especially.

One of my neighbours i am scared of cos she hates me to be nude in the pool. But she is not really a neighbour but she is a girlfriend of the neighbour so she stays over. The real neighbour talks to me when i'm in the backyard and is ok with my nude life and really nice. His teenage son talks to me and asks me questions about nudism and wants to be one too. But the dad has a new girlfriend and she took the son inside and yelled at me for being nude and called me a slut. I feel scared to go outdoors, she is so scary.

7. thetemplarswife

thetemplarswife Vertical

I personally have never been to a nude beach. However, I doubt that I would see it as a sexual thing. If a person is confident enough in who they are and what their body looks like, then I say more power to them. The human body can be a great work of art to be admired.

8. thetemplar

thetemplar Vertical

I so agree with my wife....when I look at a body..nude or otherwise...I appreciate the form of it....how it flows together....there are times when I did get aroused..but that passes quickly enough...then I can just sit and admire.

9. wyopen

wyopen Getting Tilted

We were in Hana, Maui a few years ago and took a hike down a trail from our hotel. Found out there was a nude beach at the end of the trail. Must have been mostly locals. Not a lot of hot bodies. We stripped down while we were in the water and enjoyed the freedom. It was fun and pumped up some sexual energy. I was surprised how much sexual energy we had when we got back to our bungalow.

10. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Its proablly onle because shes jealous of you and or intinidated of you

11. sara_wifer Vertical

For cheesy lemon squeezy

12. CaptainBob

CaptainBob Slightly Tilted

I'm lovin' the expressions here. I had to look up "cheesy lemon squeezy". Thank god for google!

It's like saying "Duh!".

• Like Like x 1
  13. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

lol i didnt know either. :D

14. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

"Duh" ... I've been learning to use that for about 14 months. "Cheesey lemon squeezy" - I've known of that for a long time. Always associated it with "neh neh ne-ne neh"

"But she is not really a neighbour but she is a girlfriend of the neighbour so she stays over." AND the real neighbour and the son are cool and respectful. And the neigbouur's girlfriend thinks it's OK to 'took the son inside'.... like she's got ANY authority over her boyfriend's son?
    Sara, I'm looking at this and turning it over and around in my mind. As long as you're not in immediate physical danger, I'd support you in simply going ahead and getting on as usual. SHE is the one who needs to be complained about and disciplined. In plain terms, I see HER as causing a disturbance and using intimidating behaviour to someone who is behaving comfortably in her own back garden with full acceptance by neighbours. Bloody hell.

15. wyopen

wyopen Getting Tilted

We went to a nude beach in California one time. There were a lot of sand dunes so there was a lot of privacy. After laying in the sun a while I walked up to the top of a dune close to where we'd been laying. On the other side at the bottom of a dune there was a couple having sex. Gotta say it was pretty arousing! Glad there weren't other people around.

16. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

I thought this is what you caught the teenage boy doing.......:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. honeywest New Member

The OP asked: ...how do you see nudism, is it ok? Sure, nudisim is okay.
    I think the more provacative ? is the title ?: Do you see nudism as 100% unsexual?
    No, I dont think I do. At least not now, having never been a nudist. Maybe if it were the nom, but even then I think I would find my eye straying south and my butt wriggling freely at times. It could be that the Catholic upbringing has influenced me, but that is not who I am today. Today I am a clothes horse, and perhaps a pseudocaringaboutpseudodesigners person. I like the turtleneck and the peeling off of the clothes for real firecracker sexuality.

• Like Like x 2
  18. dodger01

dodger01 Getting Tilted

Several years ago A friend was dating a guy. She was a teacher, tall, slim, fairly attractive. He was a podiatrist, short, crosseyed with thick glasses. Now anyone that knows a podiatrist knows they are strange. You know, chiropractor, dentist strange....
    Anyway she was ok with that since she just wanted a rich husband.
    So they go to the Dominican Republic where his family has a condo. They went to the beach and it was a nude one. So she was still in "get me a husband" mode, so she stripped off also.
    A little while later, guess who shows up? His mother, father and sister. They strip off also. She had never met them. I can't imagine the tension...

I still laugh every time I think about that...

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. lionrock

lionrock Getting Tilted

Never nude around others so I will take your word for it.

20. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

You see, I don't think this would bother me. If they are nudists, then that is just what they do. It wouldn't change my perception of them or make me feel weird.
    It might make an interesting/humorous story for later, but it wouldn't bother me. But that's just me.