1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

do you see nudism as 100% unsexual?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by sara_wifer, Dec 20, 2011.

1. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

I've been to a nude beach, and I don't view it as any more sexual than a beach where girls are wearing swimsuits (I like guessing what they look like without the swimsuit bottoms anyway). I'm not turned on by guys, naked or not, so they are nonsexual and don't matter. Then again, female breasts don't do much for me at all and I don't see it as being sexual either.

The issue is that if there was a large group of attractive college age spring break girls at the nude beach having fun, that line between nonsexual and sexual gets crossed. It is kind of the same thing at a strip club with the naked girls walking around. My mind will wonder into what I fantasize about happening next.

It is an issue that I wish was handled better, but rapes and sexual assaults along with cameras everywhere turn women off from doing it. And if you don't have women, straight guys won't want to hang out with other naked guys at the beach.

I do wish that nudism played a bigger part in my life, and was more mainstream. But, having a conversation with someone new is hard enough, let alone if both of you are naked. And there are plenty of people that I don't want to see naked.

2. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I don't know if nudity (assuming that we mean more than one person) can ever be 100% nonsexual, but my guess is among those used to nudity (being nude, seeing it often, or both) it can be very nonsexual. Such as people who frequent nude beaches and similar places are much less like to have a "Oh yeah!" reaction than a newbie. Some of would depend on the individuals, some people are more easily sexually stimulated than others.

3. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

I can't stand the look of myself naked WTF? I enjoy seeing nude women. At my age it's just looking

4. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I've been a life lone nudist and I can say in all certainly that for me it depends on the circumstances the location and the company. I always feel sexual tension when I'm nude in female company and for me that has always been part of the attraction of nudity. When I'm nude alone in my back yard by the pool I just feel comfortable and at one with nature. If I'm nude with guys the sexual tension is there but different.