1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Doctor Who (spoilers incl.)

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by fresnelly, Apr 21, 2012.

1. spindles

spindles Very Tilted

I'm enjoying watching the new doctor in the BBC production of the Musketeers, but that could probably be a whole new thread.

2. OtherSyde

OtherSyde Slightly Tilted

I've not seen Dr. Who (although I'm vaguely familiar with the lore of the Daleks and TARDIS and reincarnating Time-Lord Doctors and such), but Torchwood is damn sexy, I hope they make more of that magic! Gwen Cooper is so hot it makes my brain hurt. I wonder if she has a six-pack... :p

3. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

50 years of The Doctor in 13 minutes including extras (anything where the actors are in character or from The Doctors world).

4. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

Titan Comics Launching ‘Doctor Who’ Series

Monthly Series Featuring David Tennant (#10) and Matt Smith (#11) Debuts Summer 2014

[​IMG]
    Titan Comics will debut a monthly series of comics focusing on Doctor Who, specifically the David Tennant and Matt Smith versions of the Time Lord, starting this summer.
    The 10th and 11th versions of the Doctor will be featured in two new ongoing monthly titles from the comics publisher: “Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor” by Nick Abadzis and Elena Casagrande and “Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor” by Al Ewing, Rob Williams and Simon Fraser.
    Details of the plots for each title have not yet been released, however.
    Both Doctor Who series’ will debut in comic stores and digitally on July 23.
    Source: The Hollywood Reporter

[​IMG]
    Titan Comics Launching Doctor Who Series SOURCE: @bbcdoctorwho New Comic from @ComicsTitan
    SOURCE #2 http://david-tennant-news.com/blog/sneak-pea
    I’m a bigger David Tennant fan but I like the cover illustration of Matt Smith as The Doctor the most. Looking forward to this series. Have been wanting a new graphic novel to get my grubby mitts on. Will have to look into pre-ordering!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  5. OtherSyde

Thanks for the Dr. Who Story in 13 Minutes thing redraven, that helps a lot!

6. redravin

Fan made Series 8 opening for Peter Capaldi.
    I liked it.
    What do you think?

7. OtherSyde

Dammit dammit dammit. I just ran out of Torchwood to watch...

I've started watching Dr. Who, and it's kinda fun, but it's so much more softcore than Torchwood. I miss the dark, angry, broody team. :(

8. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

That was very cool. I think Capaldi has a lot of potential to be one of the greatest Doctor's ever. Sadly, he's been saddled with Moffat as show runner.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Series 7 is out on Netflix now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. fresnelly

fresnelly Getting Tilted

• Like Like x 2
  11. OtherSyde

So happy, but so apprehensive... Could be AMAZING, could be a catastrophe, but one thing's for sure - it's the end. :(

And with that, my dreams of ever having another Torchwood season evaporate. Double - :( :(

Why, Davies - WHY did you abandon your adoring fans!?!

12. Taliesin

Taliesin Slightly Tilted

13. redravin

Season 8 Trailer
    Please sir, can I have some more?

14. Speed_Gibson

Does anyone have a Delorean handy that we can tow or push up to 88 MPH and set the date for August? I would say "Drive to 88" but that is a far-fetched considering the model.

• Like Like x 2
  15. OtherSyde

Ooooh I've got shivers over that! So dark, and the best special effects yet! I think Capaldi's gonna pull this off great :p

16. Speed_Gibson

Using his proper Scottish accent, has a decent age finally after all of the recent youngsters, storyline sounds dark and very promising, what's not to like?

• Like Like x 1
  17. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I've been digging Capaldi as Cardinal Richelieu in the Musketeers, so I have hope.

• Like Like x 1
  18. redravin

19. redravin

"Great idea for a movie, terrible idea for a proctologist.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Speed_Gibson

I already like the direction this series is going, and Peter is doing an excellent job. The older Doctor is a joy to see after they went too young recently.

• Like Like x 2