1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Does size really matter? (Maybe nsfw)

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Jun 10, 2012.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

My question is this... does size really matter? Ive seem some that are huge and others that are itty bitty. Sometimez i wish it was bigger and had more girth. So, does it really matter?

2. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

I personally don't think size matters all that much, but if there's one size that would matter, it'd be girth.

And yeah, I'm pretty happy with mine, so I haven't really ever faced those manhood insecurities. Or my SO has been lying to me...

3. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Various studies have measured the average erect penis size to be somewhere between five and six inches. If you are anywhere near five inches, my guess is that you have nothing to worry about in terms of size. Even with issues of girth, the act of penetration shouldn't necessarily hinge on an idea of straight in and out.

This comes to my next point. Size is just one of several factors contributing to sexual performance and its leading to sexual satisfaction of one's partner. Let me list a few:

• relationship quality/communication
    • foreplay/intimacy
    • sexual variety/interest
    • general libido
    • publishing a literary novel to critical acclaim
    • techniques/"special moves"
    • getting a raise/earning six figures
    • hot, hot cunnilingus
    • being "father" material
    • diet/nutrition
    • being funny, sensitive, and/or "her rock"
    • regularly doing housework without being asked
    • cardiovascular health
    • owning a motorcycle and/or sports car
    • finishing off the mortgage
    • flexibility
    • having a six pack
    • muscular endurance/strength

You get the idea. There are lots of factors. Size is just one of them, and it probably isn't one that most men need be worried about.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sometimes...

I think Remixer's right.

I'm sure too much girth can hurt, but, I've heard many more complaints about women not liking their cervix to be hit hard. On the other hand, for some it's a turn-on (still, not too hard though), so length probably tends to be more of an issue, where abundant.

But there's another aspect to it:
    It's all in how you use it,
    ...unless, of course, you can't (see spoiler above; might as well be damn good @ tribadism).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ayashe

Ayashe Getting Tilted

Erm... guys. There is a difference between what she tells you and what she is really thinking.

Let's put this into perspective. Would putting your man meat inside something the compared to the size of a watermelon be nearly as enjoyable as something with an opening more consistent with say the diameter of a carrot? Of course not, friction adds to the enjoyment. Is there any reason to believe that her experience would not be similar?

Several years ago I would have said no(chalking that up to my extremely limited experience at the time) it doesn't matter and that technique makes up for it. Now I can say with great certainty(still very limited experience but dramatically different partners) that it really does matter. Length is meaningless, it is the girth that matters.

Sorry guys but someone(female) had to say it.

6. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

She sometimes gets off before I even get around to intercourse, so....

I guess girth doesn't matter necessarily either....

• Like Like x 2
  7. Doesn't matter to me :p

8. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Simply, it depends on the person.

You got to see what suits you both.
    And if you're denying yourself or lying otherwise, then all you're asking for is disappointment...and sooner or later, resentment.
    Test out the waters, see what floats.

This statement covers...dicks, tits, pussy, legs, hair, feet, fingers, stomach, constitution, etc and so on...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

Many good points have been made. My personal perspective discussing strictly the physical act, is that it is way more important that he knows how to use his hands and mouth.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Punk.of.Ages

Punk.of.Ages Getting Tilted

I don't understand why so much emphasis is put on dicks. It's just another physical quality. When it comes to any physical attribute and whether it's attractive or not always boils down to the same answer...

It depends on the judge.

I've met girls who would not fuck a dude with a dick shorter than 10 inches. I've met girls who have stated they find anything over five or six to be uncomfortable. In fact, I even met a girl once that sought men with drastically smaller than average dicks. She had a really thin vagina or something...

I guess, at the root of the question, size does matter. Everyone has their tastes. However, the specifics of those tastes and how likely someone is to deviate from those tastes is going to be different for everyone.

Some girls like my dick, others may not. Some girls don't like my hair either...

11. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

Ya know, I've sometimes pondered the same question in regard to my D cups.
    Answer: Size matters--to some people.

12. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

Just put it up the butt.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ralphie250

Living dangerously... espically if i had a 10 inch cock.

14. since all people have preferences, its safe to say that size does matter.

Since the receiving party's going to be the final judge of the size, girth,shape, texture and taste of the said cock, if any one of those attributes is off, she's not going to want more of that cock in the long run.

its not size that matters per se, rather than the overall performance. Cock matters.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ayashe

Ayashe Getting Tilted

Obviously it isn't the entire premise of a relationship so I hope no one takes my comment that way. The question wasn't, "What is the most important attribute of a relationship sexual or otherwise?" The question was "Does size matter?" It does matter but there are other attributes that are of great importance regarding sexual quality obviously, I am just stating there is a difference and it is noticeable pleasure-wise. It can be made up for in other ways, a sucky lover will be a sucky lover whether he is tiny or well endowed.

The most important attribute of any man in my opinion is the part between his ears, not between his legs. I hope that helps.

16. velvetm00nchild1

velvetm00nchild1 Vertical

Girth definitely, I don't like someone hammering on my cervix, it hurts. 6 inches is plenty! but I'm easily pleased.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ralphie250

Sorry, just ran across this.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. because if you buy a 10 inch dildo, you can use 3 inches of it if that's your fancy

• Like Like x 3
  19. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

It can certainly matter. Sure

20. JacquieC

JacquieC New Member

Only if the chat's crap. If you've got a good sense of humour, you can pull it off, so to speak.

• Like Like x 1