1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Does size really matter? (Maybe nsfw)

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Ozmanitis

Ozmanitis Trust in your will and Hope will burn bright!

This is the thread that never ends,
    it goes on and on my friends,
    Some people started responded because of what it was,
    And they'll continue responding just because..

this is the thread that never ends...

Sorry, had to go for the Lampchop song. LOL

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dahliance Vertical

Does size matter? Not if you know what to do with your hands er fist, mouth, toys, fun stuff.
    If all a guy is good for is piston action forget it, the visual alone kills the mood.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ozmanitis

Ozmanitis Trust in your will and Hope will burn bright!

LOL,Kinda like a rowing team?

and STROKE, STROKE, STROKE...and breathe...resume...STROKE, STROKE, STROKE.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dahliance Vertical

Something like that.

5. jannista

jannista Vertical

Again, more brownie points for dildos. Let people pick up what God couldn't get right :O (lol)

Actually, it's funny you mention micro-penis. That is for some reason, a weird fetish in itself... Although from my experience with micro penises (it's not what you think!) it seems to be men more obsessed with them then women. maybe they like the humiliation, women are not as keen on that I don't think.

Although there are many good comments running in here like how personality is more important and that's totally true. There is a saying that goes "show me the most beautiful woman in the world and I will show you a man who is tired of fu**ing her"

6. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

FTFY.

7. jannista

jannista Vertical

Thanks Plan9, whoops ;)

8. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

• Like Like x 3
  9. Shayla560

Shayla560 Vertical

Girth yes length not so much. Yes a 6+ cock is nice but it only needs to get in there so far to get it done. Girth is what matters thick to hit the clit

• Like Like x 3
  10. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

And a nice mushroom head. The thickest part being the head, not a banana shape, pointed on the end and thick in the middle. Just my personal preference.

• Like Like x 2