1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Does size really matter? (Maybe nsfw)

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Jun 10, 2012.

1. The truth is we really don't want our dicks either. That's why we're always trying to give it to the wimmenz

• Like Like x 1
  2. callmebad

callmebad Banned

To most women, size doesn't really matters. In fact, if your dick is too big, it will cause painful sex. On average, an erected dick is about 6 inches.
    Whether it is big or small, most important is it can rise up to the occasion at the crucial moment. Sex techniques also count, to make a woman orgasm, you have to stimulate her clitoris, which is the most important, you can do it by hand or your mouth plus tongue.

3. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

TAKE MY PENIS! TAKE IT! DO YOU LIKE IT?! HOW I GIVE IT TO YOU SO HARD?!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

callmebad

I just can't get over the fact that you advertise sex tips from Oprah. Please don't say you actually expect people to take you seriously?

• Like Like x 2
  5. I will admit girth is important to me, but length wise, average is just fine. I've been with men who were bigger, and if anything it caused an issue

6. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Sorry, I can't relate and couldn't contribute.;)

Depends on which end of the stick you're on, me thinks. I've had a couple that were uncomfortably large in intercourse. Fun to have in hand, though.:)
    I agree. Titfucking with an A cup would be like rolling a stick of pepperoni around on the kitchen table. Titfucking is fun to do it with Ds, lube is absolutely essential, and a thin guy with a large pecker is fun to work with. Definitely easier to titfuck a long one.
    Groaan!
    --- merged: Oct 2, 2012 at 1:21 AM ---
    Big is fun to play with, but for fucking give me a good reliable stiff seven with a nice knobby head.:D
    Does shape matter as much as size?
    In my user preference file I definitely like a knobby head better than a tapered wedgie.
    God, I do sometimes miss the Ladies Lounge from the old TFP.:(

Lindy

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
  7. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

I agree with all of this.
    (Former Double D at TFP 4.0)

EDIT: Also, I'm with you about missing the TFP Ladies Lounge. I think at over a year w/out it we can conclude that at worst, it could not hurt to have it, or something like it, plus--it would likely encourage participation.
    I'm not sure what the official ground rules should be but I'm sure we could hash something out and try again.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Ozmanitis

Ozmanitis Trust in your will and Hope will burn bright!

I agree, the ladies should have a place all their own. My wife and her friends would have a ladies night out about once a month. She use to say that "there a some things that girls need to say that aren't meant for a guys ears"

9. Lindy

It's not that men couldn't read the posts in the Ladies Lounge, it's that they couldn't comment. There are things, as you say, that women like to discuss among themselves. There are subjects that women discuss seriously, then men step in and turn the discussion into a snarkfest of high school locker room humor.

• Like Like x 1
  10. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

It's not that easy with the new software, but it is possible.

That said, this is the first I've heard of the desire to have it back. It's something that we'd consider. Honestly, if enough ladies would like this back, ask your favorite staffer(s) to advocate for you. We don't read every post in every thread, and I stumbled on this because I was following a potential spammer.

But in the meantime, if men stray off course (or get snarky) in a conversation the women are taking seriously, just report the post - the staff will deal with it, even if it's staffers that are being the problem.

11. Remixer

This is one of those situations in life where you watch the most likely perpetrator vow to pursue and punish perpetrators of the same act, and you don't know whether it's appropriate to laugh out loud at the absurdity of the situation or let the others in the restaurant enjoy their meal in peace. :eek:

12. the_jazz

You know what? I take my duties here very seriously. If someone complained that I was out of line in the above scenario, I'd immediately delete my comment and most likely send the complainer an apology. I don't get paid for this, same as the rest of the staff. So if you're going to sit back and make snide comments about your perception of my professionalism, have at it. You've just proven that my opinion about you is true.

13. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

Ow c'mon, he was being sarcastic. I'm not complaining becauase I don't particularly have an opinion either way, but things do get out of hand here pretty quick.

I personally like the new and relaxed attitude. I think it would be good if the OP wants a ladies only discussion or serious responses only & we'll follow suit.

I'm also not opposed to a ladies only forum. Like I said, I don't particularly have an opinion either way, I'm only here to offer a solution.

14. the_jazz

Xerxes, sarcasm is almost impossible to detect in the written word. And I'll remember this the next time you're the one being insulted.

15. Remixer

First off, let me say that I, and I'm sure fellow TFPers, very much appreciate your pro bono assistance in maintaining this space and your consistency in the application of the rules.

Be that as it may: That's some reaction to a mere poke. Just as telling as, apparently, my "snide" comments are about me, so is your exaggerated response on a perveived attack of your professionalism, no matter how serious you may take it.

The best bit is that I didn't even knock you. There's not been a case of hypocrisy on your part that I'm even remotely aware of and as such the humor and lack of seriousness in my comment is as clear as water is wet. The humor bit? The resident boystown cheerleader/pervert holding others to a pervert-free behavior when required.

One would think you would give someone the benefit of the doubt, rather than jump to conclusions. Then again, you seem to already have a position regarding my character.

Don't worry, I still like you. ;)

16. the_jazz

I give the benefit of the doubt when there is doubt, Remixer. When I'm being singled out as a problem and then mocked for it, I defend myself. And now you're accusing me of over-reacting. Perhaps I am - at least Xerxes agrees with you, so it's worth thought. That said, you decided to make your little "funny" while I was trying to help people figure out a way to possible make TFP better and added nothing to that conversation nor the one posed in the original post.

So, from this point on, I'll delete any further comments about the above exchange. It doesn't matter what your opinion is about it - right, wrong or indifferent, it's gone. So if the ladies want to use this thread to agitate for the return of the Ladies Lounge, so be it.

17. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

Hmmm

Seems like this actually isn't a thread to agitate the proposed "bring back the ladies lounge" argument simply because the OP is male.

the_jazz don't worry, you know I'm not attacking you when I say that, just saying it's not exactly fair to the OP to turn this into a forum suggestion thread when we already have such a sub-forum in place.

Anywho, does size matter? Sure, to some people it does and to others it doesn't. The sex toy industry is loaded with all shapes and sizes of dildos, vibrators and other accessories that proves that it's up to the individual, not the social (inaccurate at that) stigma that is associated with dick size being equal to manliness, to determine what they prefer.

18. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

Oh yeah Fangirl I totally forgot about the Ladies Lounge. I was only a member for a couple of months on 4.0.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  19. Lindy

My apologies for the thread derailment. Ladies Lounge was nice, but had suffered from declining participation for several years. I don't know if it would fly in this brave new forum. I do miss it sometimes, though.

BTW, to relate to the topic, in my, uh, mind, size matters, but it's not the only thing that matters, or even the most important thing. And I'm serious about the big knobby head thing. Wonderful feeling right as it enters, and right as it slides back out. Maybe that's more about technique, but I like that two or three inch penetration and then slide back out.:)
    Not the only thing I like, of course...

Lindy
    Maybe we need a "Does Dick Shape Matter" thread...

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

Enough derialing this thread then.

EDIT: Forget about continuing the convo, but still ... DIE THREAD! DIE!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012