1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Does your SO/you give bj's? Maybe NSFW.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Apr 23, 2012.

1. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Boy, I really don't want to think about how he'd react if he knew there are women who liked to lick your asshole.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Mmmmm so good. I love sucking my husband's balls.

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

So my lil Hmong chick and I were eating lunch in her car. So I said " I want your mouth on my penis." 5 minutes later with 5 minutes left, she said " take it out." So I did and so she did. Right there in the car @ 11:55 am and people walking in to work on a bright sunshining day! Didn't have time to finish but public sex is FUCKING EXCITING! What a wonderful woman!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

bucket list items

5. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

You're lucky she wasn't eating spicy Vietnamese food......

6. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Poor husband is not coping with my sore throat and laryngitis well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fflowley

Perhaps you could still find a way to be "handy"?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

He just asks if my vagina is working, and we go from there. Heh.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Nice to know that romance is still alive. :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

LMAO!

11. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Best 25+ Adult Cartoons ideas on Pinterest _ Ecard memes ___.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

My lil Hmomg chick, Choua, just left my house. Today at work she was sad and difficult to talk with. At break she explained she started her period and was a little crazy in her mind. Asked me not to be mad at her. I am never mad at her. I am conscientious and kind. She msged me earlier and wanted to come out and talk with me. I msged back " no, I am busy" but what I was thinking was I didn't want an emotional drain on my already long day. So I'm throwing my work clothes in the dryer, literally, and starting a load of sheets left over from my previous night with Sandy. Sometimes anal needs cleaned up. I'm sure y'all know that. Anyway Choua walks in the front door and up behind me before I knew she was there. A surprise visit. She had pulled her hair back in one long pony tail. She said only wanted to talk and say sorry, I explained that I know women and what happens, every thing is and will always be okay. She said hello to everyone and then said she was leaving. I kissed and hugged her little body with compassion while whispering in her ear " please put my penis in your mouth." She smiled a huge full teeth smile and we went to my room. We laid on the bed, me on top, crushing her under me the way she likes. Kissing wonderful kisses for a long time. I stood up. She needed help getting my pants off. So sweet.
    I laid back on the bed with my feet on the floor and she knelt down. Wow!
    That woman started servicing my penis like she appreciated the opportunity. This took a long while, maybe due to her inexperience, it was driving my mind and body crazy! SO GOOD!! I leaned up and grabbed her ponytail by the base and physically moved her head up and down for a solid minute. I let go and just fell back on the bed, that woman didn't stop. Just a couple minutes later the head of my penis was swollen and I couldn't tell anymore if I was trying to cum or hold it back. My body and mind were in throws of passion and some pain from her finger nails digging gently into my ball sack. Geez lueez. Then here came the throbbing and I pushed her head down while I came and screamed Choua!!! Then I was quickly relieved and tired. That woman stayed down there another minute as I softened. Then she came up and laid her body on mine. We kissed, I was apprehensive, I didn't want to taste my own cum, so we kissed deeply over and over again, I thought what the hell. I didn't taste or feel anything. Shortly she said " did you cum in my mouth? " I said yes and Thank you.
    She said she didn't know. This is the second time she has swollowed my cum and told me she couldn't tell.
    What a wonderful woman.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ralphie250

Simple answer....... No
    Never has probably never will. She tells me that she thinks it is nasty.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

14. ralphie250

still a no.. :( but I keep hoping she will just try it, but the chances are 0.0000001 % so there's still a chance

15. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Retrain her, making sure she can't move to stimulate her clit. Eat her, taking your time and telling her you want her to suck your dick. Stop short of letting her cum. Repeat several times, being careful not to piss her off (there's no point in getting cut off completely, LOL).

If she absolutely refuses, remove the restraints and walk away.

Positive: It might work.

Negative: She might cut you off from any kind of sex.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ralphie250

she would probably cut me off, then kick my ass. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I’m not going to be helpful at all, All of the girls and women I’ve been with liked and in some cases loved sucking cock. Going back to high school days the girls all wanted to at least try it and each one ended up liking it. Like I said no help. Sorry. I’ve even tried it out of curiosity and didn’t think it was gross even though I did feel a little out of sorts doing it, all in all it was ok. Not gross in the least.

18. Rosenborg New Member

I have been with my wife for 13 year and married for 4 years and you BJ is still going strong :)

19. fflowley

She just finished as a matter of fact......
    Happy Saturday morning!

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. ralphie250

Lucky you . but it is a good Saturday