1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Does your SO/you give bj's? Maybe NSFW.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I like the way you think

2. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

Also immense TRUST! The point is not to upset her, but rather to show her the pleasure she's not been prepared to experience up to now.

3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Sometimes i would just prefer to do that.

4. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

My SO has no issues in giving me oral at all. Usually 2-3 times a day and swallows too.

I can't share your pain, but I feel for you. :D

Now to get her to not dress up as a cute animal every time...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bear Cub

Bear Cub Goes down smooth.

I disagree. "Cash is on the dresser" usually works just fine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alistair Eurotrash

Just put it in her hand and cry.

It might work.

• Like Like x 9
  7. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

I'd suggest informing her that the human mouth is a whole lot dirtier, germ-wise, than your cock will ever be but I won't for fear if you told her you might not get her to kiss you anymore, either.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Ayashe

Ayashe Getting Tilted

Like you said, you haven't discussed it in years but earlier you said she seems a little more inclined to do it.

Maybe you need to bring sexy up a notch and tell her it is a fantasy for you to watch her do that for you.. in the shower..69 or something. But.. when you do this don't forget to remind her that after these years she is still very sexy to you and how much you are attracted to her. If you sit her down and give her "the talk" she is likely just going to get defensive and feel like you are completely unsatisfied, especially with all the time you have shared with her. When is the last time you .. called her during the middle of the day or texted her to say you have been thinking of her all day and can't wait for her to get home? Remind her of how sexy she is and you are going to score some bonus points.. Throw her a bone (so to speak) and tell her you feel you haven't been appreciating her enough lately (I think everyone falls victim to this at some point so it isn't an utter lie) and you want to bring some romance in to things and collaborate on this. If you just make it a song and dance of "I want head" she isn't going to be too fast to get on her knees, give her something too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

BRB, apparently I'm about to get one right now............

• Like Like x 1
  10. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Way to dig the knife in poor Ralphie, Borla.:)

Ralphie, I don't know any woman who doesn't have at least one sexual hang-up or has at least had one in her lifetime. Most of us have had more than one. There's certain acts or situations we've been just plain uncomfortable doing. I used to have a lot more hang-ups than I have now. I had to overcome them one by one and it usually only took doing that thing one time, to make me just that more comfortable with doing it the next time. Eventually, it got to the point where I began it enjoy it. Then I wanted to do it a lot. Sometimes I did it so much, it got boring and I was ready to move on to the next thing.

It's getting her over the hump. If she does it once, the next time will be easier, and so on.

If you get her to do it, make sure she knows how much you enjoyed it, even if only lasts for a short time.

That's the only advice I have.

11. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I didn't mean it that way........:oops:.......been trying to help him. ;)

12. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

You've gotten a ton of great suggestions here, ralphie250. I've been trying to remember the very first time I gave my then-bf a blow job. I didn't really, not the first time anyway. For me, the aspect of choking was my biggest worry--that and biting him so first time out I stuck to licking him like a lollipop combined with a handjob. It seemed to do the trick but felt way less daunting than going full on deep throat.
    Whichever route you take--best of luck!

13. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

BJs are not a requirement of a happy life. ( they do make the happy a bit happier though ).

14. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

• Like Like x 3
  15. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Hey Plan9, that's why God invented doggie style.

• Like Like x 2
  16. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

If this thread continues to be depressing, my avatar has threatened to commit suicide in the most disgusting manner possible.

17. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

I'm with Tully and MM on this: Sex with someone who doesn't like or worse hates what they're doing is worse than not having sex to begin with. My ex, despite being as willing as a somewhat cooperative mannequin can be, still left me feeling vaguely uncomfortable about the whole affair because of the obvious lack of appreciation.

DAMN!

18. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

One of the biggest problems in my view is long term relationships where people have fundamentally different sex drives.

At the start you think being in love matters more (and maybe it does for most people and I am just a shallow bastard), but I think it wears at you and eventually causes resentment on both sides (the more highly sexed one feeling frustrated, the less highly sexed one feelings always pressured out of their comfort zone)... of course there are other things that matter in a life partner than enjoying sex, but if one person needs to get off 3 times a day and the other can just about tolerate it once a month... in the end I just think it creates a lot of pressure that most relationships cant take.

I don't consider myself highly sexed, but I like it twice a day (once before breakfast and once in the evening after my dinner/before bed) really... unless Ive played football/badminton that night. I am not into fancy screwing or wearing a fireman's outfit or having my arse beaten with a riding crop or any extreme stuff... but I desire a certain level of physical interaction, and if I cant get it from someone else I probably end up having a hand job. I think (and again I except I may be saying this because I am shallow and not intellectual) that my happier relationships have been with people who have also been up for it on a regular basis.

In terms of a way to get your dick sucked... I just dont know. If your partner just doesnt want to do it, I dont even know if trying to talk them into it is morally right.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I think by "shallow and not intellectual" you might actually be "honest and not self-deluded".

20. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Love is everything you need!