1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Does your SO/you give bj's? Maybe NSFW.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Apr 23, 2012.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I have to agree. How would i avoid the after mess?
    We had great sex lastnight. She came close to actually doing it. It was in front of her mouth and she was using her hands and blowing on it. It might have been the drinks we had before but who knows. Thats as close as shes ever come.

2. Alistair Eurotrash

I must admit, I'm not sure about the chocolate thing either. I'd feel like a human candy bar.

3. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I've never really understood the whole food/sex connection. I don't want any food in bed with me, I don't want to roll around in food, I don't want food in our cracks and crevices...the whole idea just turns me off. Same with flavored oils and lotions and gels. Blech. I like skin. I like the smell and taste of skin.

• Like Like x 7
  4. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Ahem. She does understand that "blowing on it" is not a blow-job, right? I'm sure she does. Hopefully, she'll bring herself to put her tongue or lips on it the next time. If it's going to happen, it sounds as if it might happen incrementally, for her.

Out of curiosity, has she ever given you a hand job?

5. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

Overall I agree with MM... food/sex not the greatest combination in my experience. Plus I still maintain if she thinks it's "gross" slapping all the chocolate in world isn't going to make her think it's anything but your cock covered in sticky syrup. The issue is in her head not her taste buds.

But as far the whole mess issue goes and having to clean up I have to ask do you have a shower, bathtub or even a tiled kitchen floor in your house? This just doesn't seem like the largest obstacle to the "chocolate solution." Though I again assert I don't think it will provide you with a solution. But I guess you never now until you try.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  6. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Oh yeah, shes done that.

7. Joniemack

Be patient with her, Ralphie. It looks as if she's trying, working up the nerve to jump over that last hurdle of actually doing it.

I think she's going to end up wondering why she waited so long. :)

A tip: If it looks as if she's ready to do the deed, make sure you're nice and hard, or mostly hard. Don't make her start out with a limp dick (not the first time out) but then again, leave some room for growth so she gets the idea that, as hard as you were, she got you even harder.

8. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

Oh yeah, didn't think about that. lol

9. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Yeah Ralphie you are on the right track.
    Sounds like this dog may hunt after all.....

10. Phi Eyed

Phi Eyed Getting Tilted

Wait. A limp dick, after thirteen years of waiting???

• Like Like x 1
  11. Joniemack

Of course you're right, Phi. Surely it will spring to turgid life the second it meets her mouth. I was injecting my own personal preference into my advice. There something far more inviting about taking on a hard or hardening dick than a limp one.

In Ralphie's wife's case, going at his limp penis to find it suddenly and explosively expanding in her mouth and down her throat might be a bit of shocker.

Chances are, he'll have a hard on the instance he knows she's made up her mind to do it, so the point is likely a moot one anyway.

12. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

If there's something wrong with you then it's wrong with me, too.

Getting back to the OP. Since wife is reluctant to even try giving a bj, I wouldn't take it to the next level with foodstuffs quite yet. One step at a time...

13. sbscout

sbscout Getting Tilted

I concur... leave the food for afterward.

14. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Chocolate syrup on my dick?

Like a breath mint for your cock.

Ha, reminds me of this morning:

Woke up to her hand jackin' away in my pants.

Lean over to give her a kiss and was rejected.

Received awesome blowjob before breakfast.

Realization: My balls smell better than my mouth.

Morning Breath
    It'll get you blown.​

...​

• Like Like x 10
  15. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

You see, now I know you're just making this up.​

16. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Totally not, bro. You date enough women, you'll find the kind that are just as horny as you are.

Sure, they're emotional basket cases on occasion, but that's the price for having nice boobs.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Nah, he isn't. It's the same case when I wake up "next" to my SO.

18. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I agree about the sticky mess with chocolate, and food in bed. I have used whipped cream, though, and it is great fun. Also, nothing quite like a mouthful of Cold Duck down on a hot cock, and not even very messy.:D
    Good sex is just kind of messy, at least sometimes. Lube or oil kid of messes with the sheets, but isn't that what the washing machine is for?
    I love morning delights, it's my favorite time, but "morning mouth" is sometimes an issue.

You wear pants to bed??

Is it really cold where you are? My guy never wears pants to bed. Usually just a long oversize tee-shirt, if anything.

Lindy

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  19. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Sorry, generic term. I wear goofy military running shorts as underwear. They're all-purpose... running shorts, swim trunks, underwear, etc.

Man Rule #1: Nobody takes you seriously if your dick is hanging out.

20. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I take my man very seriously when his dick is hanging out.

I give them, I like giving them, and I swallow.
    I have no problem with any of the above things but some women do.
    Personal preference. Just like not enjoying receiving oral.
    Don't really enjoy it, don't really need it. Meh.

• Like Like x 5