1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Does your SO/you give bj's? Maybe NSFW.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

After a World War II air raid, Winston Churchill was touring a bombed out area of London wearing his favorite jumpsuit (in Nebraska we call them "coveralls" but whatever...) which was unzipped at the bottom. A women came up to him and said "Sir Winston, I don't mean to embarrass you, but your dick is sticking out." He looked down and replied "Madam, you flatter yourself. My dick is merely hanging out.";)

Lindy

• Like Like x 4
  2. Phi Eyed

Phi Eyed Getting Tilted

The chocolate will only make her like chocolate more, not blow jobs.
    Tequilla. Make her eat that worm first, to get warmed up. Have her put the whole thing in her mouth, sans the blowing.

3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

My wife dosent like chocolate. Shes allergic to it. :confused:

4. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

Actually I was going for my first smooth spot joke but that works too.

5. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

I shouldn't even ask this since I'm the typo/grammatical error king but... are you saying you have some type of oily kid in your bed while having sex?

Sorry just couldn't stop myself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

I can understand a woman not loving to give a bj, which makes me appreciate her giving them even more. But I can't imagine not WANTING to give oral... the taste of a woman is truly one of nature's great gifts to men. That you don't enjoy it is not fair; you should at least get some pleasure out of something so much fun for a man.

• Like Like x 4
  7. ralphie250

Well spoken :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

Everyone has their own mindset when it comes to giving and receiving sexual pleasures. Sex and the methods individuals indulge in to obtain that pleasure is as complex as it is diverse. I find it less sad to learn that one person enjoys sex but dislikes a particular act then knowing that there are many in this world who, for whatever reason, do not enjoy sex at all. If giving oral rocks someones world and receiving does not then my thought is find a partner who matches your tastes and rock each others worlds.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Oops. I was going to edit, but I think I'll just leave it.:)

10. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

T'was solely in jest. Trust me I have no right to point out others errors. Just struck my funny bone very early this morning.

11. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

Then use frosting instead. Tastes better anyway. Bam. Simple fix.

12. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

I'm of the same opinion, BUT it's not unknown for me to flog Dave with beef jerky lol
    --- merged: May 11, 2012 12:14 PM ---
    A man after my own heart :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  13. AlterMoose

I'm in agreement. The wife hardly ever goes down on me, and I'm cool with it; it feels neat when she does, but really she gives a better hand job than blow job. But I'm a huge fan of diving face-first into her lap. I can turn her universe on its side with my tongue and two fingers. The way she tastes and the noises she makes are usually all the foreplay I need. We've struck a balance that works for us, even if it's not an evenly balance I'll-do-to-you-what-you-do-to-me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Gives new meaning to the word 'beefcake.' :)
    Hello there, shanifaye.

15. AlterMoose

Oh, she's going to be FUN to have around. :cool:

16. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

Hey MM!!
    --- merged: May 11, 2012 at 8:53 AM ---
    yes, I've wandered back around to see what I've been missing :) I've been accused of being fun to have around on a few occasions :p

17. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

you must stay and you must like it.
    please. :p

18. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

I guess I should give my opinion instead of just agreeing with MM on the food stance

problem is I have no advice because I cannot possibly relate to "its gross" because to me there is not a lot in life more satisfying that having a man achieve sweet release in my mouth. Those who know me, know that I'm not at all shy when it comes to speaking about anything sex related. My advice to ANY woman is to not knock it until you try it. If you try it and its still something you're not into then don't do it again. I guess its my nature to absolutely love the control you can have over a guy even for just the little time it takes to satisfy them.

• Like Like x 5
  19. ralphie250

Well spoken

20. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

Heart? I'll have it, but only if I get to keep the packaging. :D