1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Does your SO/you give bj's? Maybe NSFW.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I've heard this before, and I don't understand.:confused: Why, Why, Why, should hand job and head be two acts separated? I don't think I can ever give head and keep my hands off of that dick. And once in my hands, my mouth would certainly move to it.:) Someone please esssssplain to me.

Lindy

• Like Like x 2
  2. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

From what I've seen so far, my SO is the same.

3. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

Well, put simply, BJ's are not very easy to give. They're an industrious task that require hand/mouth co-ordination and an investment in tempered patience. This applies most especially to young folk who have essentially dulled their senses through daily mastaburtory marathons in front of their shiny LCD screens.

Many people will tell you how BJ's do nothing for them. Personally, only one girl has ever made me orgasm with a BJ. As for the rest, they do manage to get me sufficiently hard, but that's about it.

4. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

No one has ever told me that...:D
    ...sufficiently hard for what???

• Like Like x 2
  5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Yeah, and they're all women. Not a man on this island earth that doesn't like his cock in someone's mouth.

6. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Me either.

7. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

bj's given by women that dont like giving bj's dont do anything for guys that are difficult to get off that way. Fellatio is an art, it is my passion, I've had many guy's have to eat their "bj's dont do anything for me" words when I got done with them...not bragging, it's just a fact

• Like Like x 6
  8. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

I have had a couple guys tell me that a BJ was enjoyable, but that they strongly preferred sex and could not get off via BJ. It's understandable.. different strokes for different folks, etc etc.

I've had a couple successful dates recently and I'm honestly jonesing to get a cock in my mouth soon. Probably has something to do with that whole ovulation-horny-as-hell thing, too, but I'd really like to make someone's toes curl.

• Like Like x 5
  9. I have successfully avoided posting in this thread.

Until now.

Damn, PonyPotato and shanifaye

I must go take a shower.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Bah. When I mentioned to CinnamonGirl that my SO was probably ovulating, she just went: "Riiight...."

I hate how you women fuck with my brain.

11. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

Oh, I notice serious changes in my moods and desire in tune with my hormones. It's a pain in the ass, but it happens.

• Like Like x 1
  12. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I beg to differ, especially when "someone's mouth" isn't terribly specific:
    [​IMG]

;)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  13. I think I dated her MMG:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  14. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Totally. Time of day is something I've noticed. Before bed? Meh. I will because it helps me sleep. 9am? I could go for it. 2pm-5pm? Ohhh yeah, let's wrestle. It drops after that.

• Like Like x 2
  15. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

Couldn't have been worse than her cousin, could it?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  16. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Well, it's official: I'm never sleeping again. ... And buttsecks? Old boy Xeno is likely to Ripley you a new one. *rimshot*

Last edited: May 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  17. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

When youre in my position you might take it from either :eek:

18. Now, ralphie250, you wouldn't want to stress the ol' ticker, would you?

19. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Well, dying while getting your wang polished is a lot better than dying while walking down the stairs in the morning.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Alistair Eurotrash

Does it have to be an either/or? Both could be fun.

The dying bit would suck, but being sucked a bit while dying could take the sting out of it.

• Like Like x 1